R1FB001 released via SEUS

Search This thread

cashaw

Apr 15, 2010
Nothing from SEUS in Sweden, Telia X10.... Still, could take a few more days for branded phones to be updated.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

tobv83

Jan 13, 2009
Well, it worked here. Used update service and now i have it :)

ratedr75

Feb 16, 2010
www.businesssearchlocal.co.uk
Im using a sim-free unbranded her in the UK and I downloaded SEUS and nothing happened here. I have a feeling it might be like the n900 where it is staggered to different time zones.

If it has worked tobv83 can you comment on what has and hasnt worked.

tobv83

Jan 13, 2009
Im using a sim-free unbranded her in the UK and I downloaded SEUS and nothing happened here. I have a feeling it might be like the n900 where it is staggered to different time zones.

If it has worked tobv83 can you comment on what has and hasnt worked.

Well im having a unbranded phone from Norway, with Tele2. Got no problem updating. But I had too use Update Service. With turn of the phone etc. Cant see any differt from last version yet, hopefully better battery :)
Sent from my X10i

Kingcool88

Oct 29, 2008
Pics or it didn't happen.

And perhaps u can upload your firmware and give us some infos about the improvements if there are any...

It did happen. But not with PC Companion, who showed i had the latest version. I updated through the standalone Update Service program.
No Creatouch app after the update! The device feels a little bit quicker, through MS and TS :)

gmarcoux

Aug 28, 2007
Saskatoon,SK
I got R1FB001 via davinciteam on my Rogers x10 and I do not have creatouch. The differences are somewhat better camera (http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink), faster media and timescape and the pictures don't have to be 8mpx to show up clearly in contacts (not sure if this was an issue for everyone but on my Rogers x10 all my contacts had blury contact pics unless they were taken through the camera). Battery life seems the same. Nothing has improved it better than the powercycle after charge tip. I get at least double the battery life by doing this... no idea why.

Willey1986

Apr 22, 2010
Braunschweig
I got R1FB001 via davinciteam on my Rogers x10 and I do not have creatouch. The differences are somewhat better camera (http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink), faster media and timescape and the pictures don't have to be 8mpx to show up clearly in contacts (not sure if this was an issue for everyone but on my Rogers x10 all my contacts had blury contact pics unless they were taken through the camera). Battery life seems the same. Nothing has improved it better than the powercycle after charge tip. I get at least double the battery life by doing this... no idea why.

correct link plz!

maverick2345

May 9, 2010
Bavaria
@Mark_Dawson
Just updated my unbranded swedish X10 to version R1FB001 via Update Service!

So i think he could be in sweden, perhabs

@gmarcoux

nice pictures, but are you sure you will post your family pictures in the net ?
i wouldn´t do it, there are enough...ill people in the world, who like such pictures very much.
I for myself do not post the pictures of my children in the internet, but thats only my opinion, it has not to be yours, i don´t want to bother you or make you angry. Just my opinion.

Legend112

Apr 6, 2010
Keep in mind that it might not be possible, or take longer to root your phones if you update.