SmartChinaRes MT6260 and MT6261 Language and MediaEditor

Search This thread

oxatools

May 23, 2017
I have developed a Language and Media Editor for MT6261 and MT6260 based Smartwatches

ProgrammFetaures:
Supporting MT6260 to MT6261A Baseband
Edit Languages
Supporting Crypted Language Packs
Online Translation
Export and Import Dictionary
Create Custom Dictionary
Change Images and Sound Files
Supporting all MIF Versions and Packs

I am searching Beta Testers.
Everybody who is interested please cantact me: oxa@gmx.de

Thanks

thatsjm4u

Feb 10, 2014
hey, i want to develop complete rom along with some better features let me know if your enviroment works well.:p

oxatools

May 23, 2017
SmartChinaRes

Hi,

Yes my solution is working well. What do you want to change in Firmware.
Send me your Firmware or Link to Download

Thanks
OXA

mhd 12

Aug 30, 2014
can i test it ?

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I have developed a Language and Media Editor for MT6261 and MT6260 based Smartwatches

ProgrammFetaures:
Edit Languages
Online Translation
Create Custom Dictionary

Thanks

can i test it ?

Mar 3, 2017
Excellent! I've got Xiaomi Mi Bunny Watch Q - and struggling with it's firmware - already managed to edit MCC/MNC and activate it outside mainland China with ANY cellular operator (with 2G support)
But still have some problems - biggest is Chinese time on watch screen. Less important are Chinese voice prompts ("calling to grandmother" / "father is calling to you" / "successful internet connection")

My fullflash is attachment! If you can - please share your tool with me - would like to sniff through my firmware and try to modify it

Thank you!

Attachments

• ROM_0.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 261

oxatools

May 23, 2017
Excellent! I've got Xiaomi Mi Bunny Watch Q - and struggling with it's firmware - already managed to edit MCC/MNC and activate it outside mainland China with ANY cellular operator (with 2G support)
But still have some problems - biggest is Chinese time on watch screen. Less important are Chinese voice prompts ("calling to grandmother" / "father is calling to you" / "successful internet connection")

My fullflash is attachment! If you can - please share your tool with me - would like to sniff through my firmware and try to modify it

Thank you!

mt6261_apn list editing :)

Attachments

• mt6261_apn.jpg
    mt6261_apn.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 687

oxatools

May 23, 2017

Thank you!

the time or and time_zone in watch is set in mvram_ef_chache_byte_lid

Attachments

• mt6261_cache_byte_lid.jpg
    mt6261_cache_byte_lid.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 394

boar-hooligan

Apr 1, 2013
Moscow
symphony-tea.ru
Last edited:

Helium45b

Nov 16, 2016
Hello,
This is a good news you implement this tool.:good:

Could I try it to do some changes on my smartwatch?

Could you send me it in MP?

Thanks a lot,
Helium45b

asianbyuti

Sep 24, 2019
I hope OP is still reading this thread. In any case I will tag oxatools. I found out my DZ09 watch is SPD. I see mocor and spd6531 to be exact. How? when I plug it in turned on, there is a third option - pc connecting. The other 2 options were udisk and charging. When I click pc connecting there was a pop up that said it needs to install serial scsi drivers. And then finally I see ports in device manager. they are
SPRD SMCC AT interface1 com4
SPRD SMCC AT interface2 com7
SPRD DIAG com3

I have been using the flash tool for this smartwatch but nothing is happening. Can you tell me how to use your tool for this watch? I would like to see if it has wifi or gps and also add video capability and voice commands. Yeah sure. But you never know your tool might do all those in this $10 watch. LOL.

This is the third thread I posted this on. All I need is guidance what is the proper tool to use for this SPRD watch?

This is what I see on *#3646633#
software platform version - mocor_12c
HW version - sc6531_bar
chip type - sc6531

actually there is a lot of list option on this code. I see
IQ mode
Para set
App set
Like over 10 option list and when you click those options theres a lot of sub menus too.

Last edited:

oxatools

May 23, 2017
I hope OP is still reading this thread. In any case I will tag oxatools. I found out my DZ09 watch is SPD. I see mocor and spd6531 to be exact. How? when I plug it in turned on, there is a third option - pc connecting. The other 2 options were udisk and charging. When I click pc connecting there was a pop up that said it needs to install serial scsi drivers. And then finally I see ports in device manager. they are
SPRD SMCC AT interface1 com4
SPRD SMCC AT interface2 com7
SPRD DIAG com3

I have been using the flash tool for this smartwatch but nothing is happening. Can you tell me how to use your tool for this watch? I would like to see if it has wifi or gps and also add video capability and voice commands. Yeah sure. But you never know your tool might do all those in this $10 watch. LOL.

This is the third thread I posted this on. All I need is guidance what is the proper tool to use for this SPRD watch?

Hi,
Sorry my tool is only working with Mediatek MT6260 and MT6261 Chips not with Spreadtrum
Did you try with this flashtool versions?

https://spdflashtool.com/

OXA

noformatc

Oct 28, 2019
Testing

Hello! How can I participate in testing your program? I would like to fix in my device the translation of some items, creating inconvenience in the work. None of the tools found on the network work with my phone's firmware files correctly. Perhaps the program developed by You will appear in paid access?
https //yadi.sk/d/3gFYGtEXKMnFbQ

Last edited:

oxatools

May 23, 2017
Hello! How can I participate in testing your program? I would like to fix in my device the translation of some items, creating inconvenience in the work. None of the tools found on the network work with my phone's firmware files correctly. Perhaps the program developed by You will appear in paid access?

Hi,
My Program is not for selling sorry. To much work inside.

Here comes the Resources of your firmware
Download-Link
https://we.tl/t-AHRETIoTuS

if you want to change any of them please tell me
For better working with firmware can you send me a fullflash backup

Thanks
OXA

Reactions: noformatc

noformatc

Oct 28, 2019

Thanks
OXA[/QUOTE]

Hello! Thank you for responding. I replaced the main menu icons in "resources", I will be grateful if you embed them in the firmware. But it would be more interesting and useful to change the translation of some menu items, because the translated names simply do not fit on the screen and it is not clear what you do when you click. Is it possible to carry out such a thing?
https //yadi.sk/d/o_nuCxWdM0zbwg

flocsy

Nov 20, 2010
Gan Yavne
Hi,

I'm interested in adding Hebrew fonts to Q50 (G36S) watch so that it can display messages I send in Hebrew.

Is it possible?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ProgrammFetaures:
    Edit Languages
    Online Translation
    Create Custom Dictionary

Thanks

Hi,
    My Program is not for selling sorry. To much work inside.

Here comes the Resources of your firmware
    Download-Link
    https://we.tl/t-AHRETIoTuS

Thanks
    OXA