[APP]SuperMusic(download free songs and audio books)-[U]-3/9/2011-[V]-1.0

Search This thread

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Hi,
The version 1.0 of SuperMusic goes live in the marketplace. It is a free music downloader. It enables users to download free songs and audio books from free music sites.
Detailed description:
SuperMusic enables users to download music files from free music sites to your phone. Users of any version can download free music files without any limitation.
Basic functions:
1 Download music files from free music sites to your phone
2 Play the downloaded music on your phone
3 Sync the downloaded files to PC
4 If you find good free music site with a download link, you can add it to Favorites
5 Custom backgrounds
6 App runs continuously under the locked screen
Trial version contains advertisements, and limits are applied after successfully sending three music files to PC.
Full version removes all advertisements, and all functions can be used without any limitation.
The instructions:
Built-in browser can be used as same as the web browser.
1. Please select a free mp3 site with download link of free mp3.
2. When you click a link or a download button, our downloader will start to download the mp3 file immediately.
3. We provide some free music and audio books sites in the app. You could find a free site in the app right now, and click a download button to try.
If you have any questions, please contact us by support@fscode.net
Please click here to download the app.
6078216121_c4f2b7f028.jpg
6078757128_b06470b0ea.jpg
6078757514_ecf2f7cf3e.jpg
6078216763_2c1b5f855e.jpg
6078217181_eddf8c1c85.jpg
6078216955_776c7953d0.jpg
6078217363_a3ab7d68de.jpg

Last edited:

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Trial version contains advertisements, and limits are applied after successfully sending three music files to PC. That means you can no longer sync files to pc after you sync three files to pc successfully.

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Great app, thanks!!

Any chance being able to play a song my just selecting it from 'MyDownload' without adding to playlist?
Now it is not able to play a song my just selecting it from 'MyDownload' without adding to playlist. Most users would like to add songs to playlist. That is more convenient to stream songs.

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
is this app region free? i cannot download it in marketplace saying it's not available for my device..

using Mango RTM.
Hi,

The wp7 marketplace had problem these days. A lot of apps can't be shown on the market. Now the problem is addressed. Please check our app on the markerplace. If you still can't see it, please let me know. Support email: support@fscode.net

Last edited:
Reactions: nohctis

Gastlyx

May 22, 2011
zune

Can you please tell me in which folder are the music files stored on touch xplorer......so, that i can copy those files in my zune music folder n use the downloaded files with zune.....as i use headphones.....i cant always use the app to play some music files....then switch back to zune for some another......thank you in advanced

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Can you please tell me in which folder are the music files stored on touch xplorer......so, that i can copy those files in my zune music folder n use the downloaded files with zune.....as i use headphones.....i cant always use the app to play some music files....then switch back to zune for some another......thank you in advanced
Hi,
We don't provide a way to copy files into zune music folder. The paid version is able to sync the downloaded files to PC. You can copy the files from PC to zune music folder.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    The version 1.0 of SuperMusic goes live in the marketplace. It is a free music downloader. It enables users to download free songs and audio books from free music sites.
    Detailed description:
    SuperMusic enables users to download music files from free music sites to your phone. Users of any version can download free music files without any limitation.
    Basic functions:
    1 Download music files from free music sites to your phone
    2 Play the downloaded music on your phone
    3 Sync the downloaded files to PC
    4 If you find good free music site with a download link, you can add it to Favorites
    5 Custom backgrounds
    6 App runs continuously under the locked screen
    Trial version contains advertisements, and limits are applied after successfully sending three music files to PC.
    Full version removes all advertisements, and all functions can be used without any limitation.
    The instructions:
    Built-in browser can be used as same as the web browser.
    1. Please select a free mp3 site with download link of free mp3.
    2. When you click a link or a download button, our downloader will start to download the mp3 file immediately.
    3. We provide some free music and audio books sites in the app. You could find a free site in the app right now, and click a download button to try.
    If you have any questions, please contact us by support@fscode.net
    Please click here to download the app.
    6078216121_c4f2b7f028.jpg
    6078757128_b06470b0ea.jpg
    6078757514_ecf2f7cf3e.jpg
    6078216763_2c1b5f855e.jpg
    6078217181_eddf8c1c85.jpg
    6078216955_776c7953d0.jpg
    6078217363_a3ab7d68de.jpg
    is this app region free? i cannot download it in marketplace saying it's not available for my device..

using Mango RTM.
    Hi,

The wp7 marketplace had problem these days. A lot of apps can't be shown on the market. Now the problem is addressed. Please check our app on the markerplace. If you still can't see it, please let me know. Support email: support@fscode.net