Is it possible (OWA / Msn Mail)

Search This thread

bonilla

May 23, 2008
Hi all,

I was wondering two things:

First, can I find an app that can download the mail and calendar from a OWA website ? To be honnest, I can only navigate with WAP(port 81 / 443),so that's why I ask.I don't know if some app can manage this thing.

The second (with the same restriction of port 443 and 81) . Can I find an app that can alert me if I receive an email from my hotmail account?(with Home plugin if possible) ?

Thanks in advance,

bonilla

May 23, 2008
For the OWA thing, this app is /will be very usefull !!!!
Great find!

I read other users that were still looking for this free app!
Thanks!

And for a Today screen plugin which tells me if I got new hotmail mail ? (with WAP connection??)

snaleman

May 12, 2012
Sync Mail/Calendar using OWA

Hey guys,

I've been trying for a couple of days to get my Android device to sync my email/calendar via OWA details (e.g. webmail.domain.eg.ie domain\username) with no joy. Fortunately I'm the exchange admin (learning as I go...) but everything that should be enabled is enabled according to all the docs I've read round the web both from MS and here and on other Android forums. All exchange services running, including Active sync, external POP3 address configured blah blah blah.

iPhone users at the same site as me can set up with no issues just using the above credentials. I set it up on my android phone and it connects, authenticates then gives me the options about pushing, how many weeks worth of sh... stuff to sync, how big etc. and I set all that up then am presented with a blank screen.

I close and reopen email - goes back to the blank screen. Leave email open overnight hoping it's just crapping it's pants while it updates, wake up to a blank screen.

Any thoughts?