[ROM][JB4.2.2] Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H Call - A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE

Your Opinion About This

• We Need More Firmwares and Help

Votes: 75 98.7%
  • No Need Your Help

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
NOTE : These Firmwares developed by Lenovo, not me.
I am just helping people to take advantage from their Lenovo A3000-H by Giving small guides and resources.

Here is the Lenovo A3000-H Android 4.2.2 Firmware With the Calling Option..
Flash Tool Inside the RAR Archive (If not found inside rar Archive, Just download it separately from Download Section)

Here is a Small Guide How To Install the Firmware (I assume you already Installed the Lenovo Drivers
- See Download Section For Drivers)

** Short note to Install Drivers Quickly, Download the drivers package and extract it into a new folder in your desktop, open device manager and wait..
- then switch off the tab, connect the cable to your computer and tab, device manager will show a new device something like MT65xx,
- right click it and click " Update Driver Software, then select " Browse from My Computer " and Select the extracted Driver folder from your desktop, Click Next..
- It will Install Drivers, If any confirmations asking " Do You Want to Continue " or " Do You Want to Install " Just click " YES "
- For Windows 8 and 8.1, You must restart your PC in Driver Signature Enforcement Mode (Search on Internet how to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8). After Booting into that Mode, Follow above Instructions.

WARNING : DO NOT TOUCH THE OPTION " FORMAT " IN THE FLASH TOOL.
IF YOU FORMAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TAB's IMEI NUMBER & WIFI MAC ADDRESS.

IMPORTANT : BEFORE YOU PLAY AROUND, IT IS BETTER YOU TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR " NVRAM " FOLDER FROM ROOT ==>> data ==>> nvram
COPY THE COMPLETE " nvram " FOLDER TO YOUR SD CARD AND KEEP A COPY IN YOUR PC.
THIS nvram FOLDER CONTAINS YOUR IMEI, WIFI MAC, SERIAL NUMBER AND OTHER IMPORTANT DATA.

1. Unpack the RAR archive to Somewhere in Your Computer (Me Extracted to a Folder in Desktop)
(You will find 4 Folders Inside the rar Named : modemdb, SP_Flash_Tool_NEW, SP_Flash_Tool_OLD, target_bin)
- Some Firmwares does not contain all the folders. So don't worry about that, Just the Important folder is target_bin.

2. Open " SP_Flash_Tool_OLD " Folder, There You Will Find a Blue Icon, Flash_tool.exe file

3. Double Click Flash_tool.exe (If you are using windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 Right Click the Flash_tool.exe and Run As Administrator.

4. Then the Flashtool will Open up.. There you can Find Lots of Options.. Be careful, Do not Click any other Options until u get a knowledge about that, otherwise your Device will be Ruined..

5. Now Click the " Scatter-loading " In the Top Right Corner of the Tool, then Navigate to the Extracted Firmware Folder, and goto the target_bin, there you will find a file named " MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt " Select that file and Click " Open "

6. Make Sure " DA DL All with check sum " option is Ticked

** NOTE : If " FAC " is not selected, please tick the FAC option and click on the name " FAC " it will give you file explorer to select the FAC file
then select " FAC.img " file from the firmware folder. (This only applicable for A3000_A422_* and later firmwares)

7. Now Switch off the tablet, wait for 15 seconds And Prepare the USB cable, And Click " DOWNLOAD " (in case if you get any error messages when you click DOWNLOAD, then Please Click " FIRMWARE->UPGRADE " option) then wait 5 Seconds and Connect the USB cable to the Tablet. It will Start Flashing. A yellow Bar will appear, It will take 3 to 5 Minutes to Finish the flash Operation. Do not Disconnect until that. Finally A small Green Round Box Appear, That means Everything Success.. Now Disconnect the Cable and Start the Tablet

It will take Few Minutes to start the Tablet First time, So wait Patiently. After Start It will ask you to select the language, Select English or any language you want.. and Configre time and Everything.. Thats all.

Android 4.2.2 Latest Firmware With All Languages & FUSE Partition
A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE
Firmware Released on 27th January 2014..

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE FIRMWARE

انقر هنا لتحميل أحدث البرامج الثابتة حزمة.

OTHER (OLD) DOWNLOADS - IN THE FOLDER (FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY :p)
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DOWNLOADS FOLDER!

Latest Flash Tool : http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0lpbxp5fmuvpzu/SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1328.0.183.zip

Last edited:

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
Recovery and Gapps

TWRP Recovery and Gapps (OPTIONAL - ONLY FOR ADVANCED USERS :p)

** RECOVERY INSTALLATION ALSO SAME LIKE INSTALLING FIRMWARE. JUST LOAD THE SCATTER FILE FROM THE RECOVERY PACKAGE AND HIT DOWNLOAD! IF ANY WARNINGS APPEARS, JUST IGNORE THEM!

Install this TWRP RECOVERY ONLY If You are Running " A3000_A422_000_006_130517_WW_CALL " Firmware!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY FOR " A3000_A422_000_006_130517_WW_CALL " FIRMWARE

Install this TWRP RECOVERY ONLY If You are Running " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " Firmware!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY FOR " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " FIRMWARE

Install This GAPPS after Installing " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " Firmware and Recovery..
** Put the GAPPS Package on a Memory card and Install through TWRP Recovery

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GAPPS FOR A421

Check here How to Install GAPPS manually using Root Explorer..
Note : Your Tab must be rooted before Install the Gapps manually..
Extract the gapps zip package somewhere in your memory card using computer before copy.

Some Screenshots!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-52-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-52-40.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10,811
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-03.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9,198
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-24.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8,333
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-40.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 7,073
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-15-53-47.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6,892
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-21-54-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-21-54-49.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 7,337
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-02-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-02-15.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8,854
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-02-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-02-52.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7,714
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-04-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-04-43.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7,159
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-05-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-05-05.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7,395
  • Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-05-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-22-05-40.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7,522
Last edited:

MrBeck

Oct 7, 2009
Does this firmware include the "fused" internal storage partitions, a single 13GB partition instead of one 1GB for apps and one 12GB for other?

Reactions: t2t206 and agsao

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
how can i install the lenovo a3000 drivers? via PC or on the tablet itself?

Download the drivers package, extract it to the desktop. Then Open flash tool and Initialize the flashing procedure, then hit download and connect the tablet to the pc, it will ask to install drivers, if not then goto device manager, u can see there your device right click it and click update drivers, then give the extracted location of the drivers. it will install.

jazmy

Jan 12, 2011
Cairo
Point 7 is not clear ! why wait seconds ?!
* What means prepare usb cable to plug it or to prepare it ?!
* All previous points should be done while USB connected to pc ?

Reactions: t2t206

bedrock0220

Sep 14, 2013
lenovo a3000

Sir,

I followed your instruction on installing driver via device mgr and the result is driver is updated.I followed your instruction on flashing and when off my tab and push the download button and wait 5 secs after that to connect the USB to pc. But when I push the download the flasher started reading and the bar is in pink color, when I put my USB after 5 secs there is no reaction on the flasher, only on my tab has an icon of battery and under charging.PLEASE HELP.

note: my tab FW already jb 4.2.2 without call function.

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
Point 7 is not clear ! why wait seconds ?!
* What means prepare usb cable to plug it or to prepare it ?!
* All previous points should be done while USB connected to pc ?

After Turning off the tablet, it is better you wait few seconds before connecting to pc for flashing.
You Should not Connect the Cable to the tablet Before 7th Stage, All previous points should be done WITHOUT CONNECTING USB to PC.
You Should connect the Cable after You Click the Button " DOWNLOAD "

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
Sir,

I followed your instruction on installing driver via device mgr and the result is driver is updated.I followed your instruction on flashing and when off my tab and push the download button and wait 5 secs after that to connect the USB to pc. But when I push the download the flasher started reading and the bar is in pink color, when I put my USB after 5 secs there is no reaction on the flasher, only on my tab has an icon of battery and under charging.PLEASE HELP.

note: my tab FW already jb 4.2.2 without call function.

After you hit the DOWNLOAD button connect the Cable to the tablet. If its started in charging Mode(tab has an icon of battery and under charging) Just reset the tablet while its connected to the pc. Reset button is near the 2nd SIM Slot.

bedrock0220

Sep 14, 2013
After you hit the DOWNLOAD button connect the Cable to the tablet. If its started in charging Mode(tab has an icon of battery and under charging) Just reset the tablet while its connected to the pc. Reset button is near the 2nd SIM Slot.

i followed your instruction sir to reset it while connected to PC but still no response on the flasher, no yellow bar status either.any other suggestion for such result?

bedrock0220

Sep 14, 2013

Sir, i just followed your instruction to rest the tab while it is connected to the PC but still no response from the flasher, even yellow bar status is not present. i transfer the device to other usb ports but after i push the DOWNLOAD button but the PC is looking for MTK65xx driver? so the flashing did not push thru. where can i get this driver?

i 2x check the device manager for my tab that is connected to PC, i only found out portable device with 2 drives (D,E) and some usb ports. i update the drivers of both using the file locations but it is up to date.

please help...

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Sir, i just followed your instruction to rest the tab while it is connected to the PC but still no response from the flasher, even yellow bar status is not present. i transfer the device to other usb ports but after i push the DOWNLOAD button but the PC is looking for MTK65xx driver? so the flashing did not push thru. where can i get this driver?

i 2x check the device manager for my tab that is connected to PC, i only found out portable device with 2 drives (D,E) and some usb ports. i update the drivers of both using the file locations but it is up to date.

please help...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

i check the device manager and i think all drivers are already installed. any other solution for me to try?

jazmy

Jan 12, 2011
Cairo
I didn't try it yet but maybe bedrock0220 has different Jellybean version !!

bedrock0220

Sep 14, 2013
check the screenshot of my tab maybe it will help...TY

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-16-16-25-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-16-16-25-41.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4,739

azam426

Sep 26, 2011

please help...

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

please help...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

i check the device manager and i think all drivers are already installed. any other solution for me to try?

Try the Drivers From Next Post, Download it, Extract it then double click install.bat it will install Drivers. Then try to flash.
Your tab should be always off when you do flash operations (Install flash drivers, flash new firmware etc) by connecting the USB cable

navin_n

May 10, 2012
Kathmandu
Firmware upgrade

Hi.....We need to press "Download" or "Firmware-Upgrade". If I press "Download", I am getting message to press "Firmware-Upgrade".

Thanks,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE : These Firmwares developed by Lenovo, not me.
    I am just helping people to take advantage from their Lenovo A3000-H by Giving small guides and resources.

Here is the Lenovo A3000-H Android 4.2.2 Firmware With the Calling Option..
    Flash Tool Inside the RAR Archive (If not found inside rar Archive, Just download it separately from Download Section)

Here is a Small Guide How To Install the Firmware (I assume you already Installed the Lenovo Drivers
    - See Download Section For Drivers)

** Short note to Install Drivers Quickly, Download the drivers package and extract it into a new folder in your desktop, open device manager and wait..
    - then switch off the tab, connect the cable to your computer and tab, device manager will show a new device something like MT65xx,
    - right click it and click " Update Driver Software, then select " Browse from My Computer " and Select the extracted Driver folder from your desktop, Click Next..
    - It will Install Drivers, If any confirmations asking " Do You Want to Continue " or " Do You Want to Install " Just click " YES "
    - For Windows 8 and 8.1, You must restart your PC in Driver Signature Enforcement Mode (Search on Internet how to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8). After Booting into that Mode, Follow above Instructions.

WARNING : DO NOT TOUCH THE OPTION " FORMAT " IN THE FLASH TOOL.
    IF YOU FORMAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TAB's IMEI NUMBER & WIFI MAC ADDRESS.

IMPORTANT : BEFORE YOU PLAY AROUND, IT IS BETTER YOU TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR " NVRAM " FOLDER FROM ROOT ==>> data ==>> nvram
    COPY THE COMPLETE " nvram " FOLDER TO YOUR SD CARD AND KEEP A COPY IN YOUR PC.
    THIS nvram FOLDER CONTAINS YOUR IMEI, WIFI MAC, SERIAL NUMBER AND OTHER IMPORTANT DATA.

1. Unpack the RAR archive to Somewhere in Your Computer (Me Extracted to a Folder in Desktop)
    (You will find 4 Folders Inside the rar Named : modemdb, SP_Flash_Tool_NEW, SP_Flash_Tool_OLD, target_bin)
    - Some Firmwares does not contain all the folders. So don't worry about that, Just the Important folder is target_bin.

2. Open " SP_Flash_Tool_OLD " Folder, There You Will Find a Blue Icon, Flash_tool.exe file

3. Double Click Flash_tool.exe (If you are using windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 Right Click the Flash_tool.exe and Run As Administrator.

4. Then the Flashtool will Open up.. There you can Find Lots of Options.. Be careful, Do not Click any other Options until u get a knowledge about that, otherwise your Device will be Ruined..

5. Now Click the " Scatter-loading " In the Top Right Corner of the Tool, then Navigate to the Extracted Firmware Folder, and goto the target_bin, there you will find a file named " MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt " Select that file and Click " Open "

6. Make Sure " DA DL All with check sum " option is Ticked

** NOTE : If " FAC " is not selected, please tick the FAC option and click on the name " FAC " it will give you file explorer to select the FAC file
    then select " FAC.img " file from the firmware folder. (This only applicable for A3000_A422_* and later firmwares)

7. Now Switch off the tablet, wait for 15 seconds And Prepare the USB cable, And Click " DOWNLOAD " (in case if you get any error messages when you click DOWNLOAD, then Please Click " FIRMWARE->UPGRADE " option) then wait 5 Seconds and Connect the USB cable to the Tablet. It will Start Flashing. A yellow Bar will appear, It will take 3 to 5 Minutes to Finish the flash Operation. Do not Disconnect until that. Finally A small Green Round Box Appear, That means Everything Success.. Now Disconnect the Cable and Start the Tablet

It will take Few Minutes to start the Tablet First time, So wait Patiently. After Start It will ask you to select the language, Select English or any language you want.. and Configre time and Everything.. Thats all.

Android 4.2.2 Latest Firmware With All Languages & FUSE Partition
    A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE
    Firmware Released on 27th January 2014..

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE FIRMWARE

انقر هنا لتحميل أحدث البرامج الثابتة حزمة.

OTHER (OLD) DOWNLOADS - IN THE FOLDER (FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY :p)
    CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DOWNLOADS FOLDER!

Latest Flash Tool : http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0lpbxp5fmuvpzu/SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1328.0.183.zip

Recovery and Gapps

TWRP Recovery and Gapps (OPTIONAL - ONLY FOR ADVANCED USERS :p)

** RECOVERY INSTALLATION ALSO SAME LIKE INSTALLING FIRMWARE. JUST LOAD THE SCATTER FILE FROM THE RECOVERY PACKAGE AND HIT DOWNLOAD! IF ANY WARNINGS APPEARS, JUST IGNORE THEM!

Install this TWRP RECOVERY ONLY If You are Running " A3000_A422_000_006_130517_WW_CALL " Firmware!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY FOR " A3000_A422_000_006_130517_WW_CALL " FIRMWARE

Install this TWRP RECOVERY ONLY If You are Running " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " Firmware!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY FOR " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " FIRMWARE

Install This GAPPS after Installing " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " Firmware and Recovery..
    ** Put the GAPPS Package on a Memory card and Install through TWRP Recovery

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GAPPS FOR A421

Check here How to Install GAPPS manually using Root Explorer..
    Note : Your Tab must be rooted before Install the Gapps manually..
    Extract the gapps zip package somewhere in your memory card using computer before copy.

Some Screenshots!
    a small note

I went to my country on vacation and I gave my precious Lenovo Ideatab A3000-H to my belowed younger brother as a gift. So I am going to take a long rest from this thread. May be later if I get a new tab I will provide support again, InshaAllah. Thanks for everyone for everything. Allah (god) bless you all. W.Salam.
    New Firmware

A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates Enabled

Now you can update from " A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE " to A3000_A422_009_020_131112_WW_CALL_FUSE " Directly

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8uBIECEYaqTWmRwS0lIcDFuSG8

Does this firmware include the "fused" internal storage partitions, a single 13GB partition instead of one 1GB for apps and one 12GB for other?

It Includes 1GB for Apps and 12GB For Files