[internal sd card emulation]

Search This thread
W

wolfaas12345

Ok i love miui roms i have one installed on my lg l9 p760 but i have one problem [internal sd card emulation] and because of it i cant use my lg l9 with miui rom cuz it has that emulation and all appdata putted on micro sd wont work if u know how can you please tell me how to disable that emulation i would love to use miui rom but cant because of it :good::confused::crying:

puntoazul

Sep 28, 2013
Los Teques
Ok i love miui roms i have one installed on my lg l9 p760 but i have one problem [internal sd card emulation] and because of it i cant use my lg l9 with miui rom cuz it has that emulation and all appdata putted on micro sd wont work if u know how can you please tell me how to disable that emulation i would love to use miui rom but cant because of it :good::confused::crying:

Ok try this:

1) Using TWRP: Go to WIPE option, Select Advanced and check-mark all componets for wipe except "external storage" and wipe...
2) Flash the MIUI rom V5 (4.5.23)
3) Flash this patch
4) Tell me if work.
5) Press Thanks Button :angel:

Im repack the boot.img from MIUI v5 4.5.23 and make mods (This must work... )

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 179
  • EmuSD_Disabling_MIUI.4.5.23.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:

puntoazul

Sep 28, 2013
Los Teques
When flashing says failed:cyclops:

ok i will re-sign the zip, by the way un-check md5 verification in TWRP

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

When flashing says failed:cyclops:

Or better Try this other... is from a previous build and from a a expert developper (nashiech) it's most work

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52137355&postcount=492

wolfaas12345

Jun 1, 2014
Somewhere