[APP] [5.0+] Gaming Mode - The Ultimate Game Experience Booster

Search This thread

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi

Gaming Mode comes with a nifty set of features to enhance your gaming experience. Configure it once and Gaming Mode will do the rest for you.

How does it work?
You can configure various settings that will get applied automatically when the game starts. You can configure these settings Globally or on per game basis. Gaming Mode also remembers your existing device settings and restores them after your gameplay session once you close the service from the notification panel. Now you no longer need to fiddle around with your device settings before each gameplay session.

Features:
✓ Auto Reject Incoming calls.
✓ Block notifications.
✓ Clear Background Apps to free up RAM & Boost Performance.
✓ Disable auto brightness & set it to your desired level.
✓ Change Wi-Fi state.
✓ Change Ringtone & Media Volume.
✓ Create widgets to launch games directly from your device home screen.

Upcoming Features (Pro Features):
✓ Whitelist apps from notification blocking.
✓ Whitelist apps to prevent them from getting cleared from the background.

DOWNLOADS:
PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zappcues.gamingmode

PROMO CODES:
Thank you guys for your overwhelming response. We have sent the promo codes to the first 20 requesters. :)

Let me know any feedback/bug report/feature request in this thread, Thank you <3

Last edited:

ThHWZ

Feb 6, 2019
Nice job man, the app's global and individual settings really make a difference.
I almost forgot, can u send me a promo code?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sri28

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
We currently have an issue with the Google permission policy.. we are sorting it out with Google. Please stay tuned, we will send you the promo code once sorted.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Zankoku3

Dec 7, 2007
Cool implementations, could I get a code to try out? Hopefully the permissions issue gets worked out okay

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
Another app goes down because of Google's vague permission policy wrt READ_CALL_LOG. We need this permission in order to get numbers & whitelist them from call blocking. Many of our core features won't work without it. We have appealed to Google regarding this and are waiting for the reply.
We have been working on this app for quite some time and all our efforts are going into drain because someone at Google thinks that even legit apps should not get the permission. The same thing happened with famous apps like Tasker, Cerberus, ACR etc.
Please go through this to know how widespread this issue is
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/117486314

We as developers should stand united against such conduct from Google towards its developers.

sam_0829

Mar 14, 2012
Ahmedabad
Hi guys, I am co-developer of this app. Thanks for showing your interest and support. We haven't received any response from google yet and if we don't get any response today, We fear we will have to wait till Monday due to weekends. We can't believe that after such hard work we still have to wait just because they think this permission and features are not important for our app :(

We will update you guys first as soon as we hear something back from Google.

24imelqui

Jan 24, 2016
Cebu City
I hope permission will be granted. Really wanted to game without notification!

Can I have a promo code please.

Last edited:

sandy108

Aug 31, 2015
The app sounds cool mate , hope you guys sort out the issues with Google as soon as possible , I'd like a promo code please ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Gaming Mode comes with a nifty set of features to enhance your gaming experience. Configure it once and Gaming Mode will do the rest for you.

How does it work?
    You can configure various settings that will get applied automatically when the game starts. You can configure these settings Globally or on per game basis. Gaming Mode also remembers your existing device settings and restores them after your gameplay session once you close the service from the notification panel. Now you no longer need to fiddle around with your device settings before each gameplay session.

Features:
    ✓ Auto Reject Incoming calls.
    ✓ Block notifications.
    ✓ Clear Background Apps to free up RAM & Boost Performance.
    ✓ Disable auto brightness & set it to your desired level.
    ✓ Change Wi-Fi state.
    ✓ Change Ringtone & Media Volume.
    ✓ Create widgets to launch games directly from your device home screen.

Upcoming Features (Pro Features):
    ✓ Whitelist apps from notification blocking.
    ✓ Whitelist apps to prevent them from getting cleared from the background.

DOWNLOADS:
    PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zappcues.gamingmode

PROMO CODES:
    Thank you guys for your overwhelming response. We have sent the promo codes to the first 20 requesters. :)

Let me know any feedback/bug report/feature request in this thread, Thank you <3
    We are yet to hear anything back from Google, but we will give you guys promo code tomorrow :)
    Hello Guys,
    Thanks for all the love & support for our app.
    We have pushed an update which includes the following changes
    ★ "Create Widget" is now a free feature!
    ★ Fixed high RAM usage for most of the devices.
    ★ Improved clearing background apps mechanism.
    ★ Fixed call blocking issue on some Android Pie devices.
    ★ Fixed compatibility issue with Android Q Beta 1.
    ★ Fixed many crashes.

We have also added a translation page where you guys can help us translate the app to your language. As a token of thanks, we will be providing a promo code for the PRO version to all the translators who translate 100% of the strings to any one language which has not been translated yet.
    You can find the translation page here:
    http://zappcues.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=331924
    Another app goes down because of Google's vague permission policy wrt READ_CALL_LOG. We need this permission in order to get numbers & whitelist them from call blocking. Many of our core features won't work without it. We have appealed to Google regarding this and are waiting for the reply.
    We have been working on this app for quite some time and all our efforts are going into drain because someone at Google thinks that even legit apps should not get the permission. The same thing happened with famous apps like Tasker, Cerberus, ACR etc.
    Please go through this to know how widespread this issue is
    https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/117486314

We as developers should stand united against such conduct from Google towards its developers.
    Hello everyone..
    Thanks for your interest and support.
    The promo codes have been distributed to the first 20 requesters. :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk