Earphone not being recognised

Search This thread

jaipreet

Oct 21, 2013
I have a Htc one M7 and it is not recognising the earphones which came with it. It is recognising all other earphones and headphones but not the ones i got from HTC. Also when i try to use these earphones on any other devices, they work fine!
They aren't just working with my phone ? What should i do?

cuyo11

May 26, 2010
Portland
I have a Htc one M7 and it is not recognising the earphones which came with it. It is recognising all other earphones and headphones but not the ones i got from HTC. Also when i try to use these earphones on any other devices, they work fine!
They aren't just working with my phone ? What should i do?

yeah I have the same issue. Just try to clean it for dust and if no go, then try pushing the headphone jack to the side where is the first metal connection inside the phone. It seems that's the one with the issue. Pushing the top part of the jack to the side will solve the issue temporally until you unplug the headphones. For a more permanent solution, I would try to gently with a screwdriver push out the first small metal connection inside the jack hole in the phone so it makes better contact with the headphone jack. Like I said before the metal connection with the problems is the first one and thats why it works with regular headphones because they do not make use of it. Hope this helps

usmaanali

May 5, 2011
App fix

You can search for an app called SoundAbout on the PlayStore, this allows you to manually enable the earphone jack with the app. My OEM earphones stopped working after 6 months and this app is a workaround.

Reactions: lesterp

kasi viswanath

Mar 10, 2015
htc1 earphone connection not getting recognised

Iam a user of htc1...... since past few days i obversed that my htc1 is not recognising the head set which is being connected.I first thought that the problem is with my head set.When i connected my head set to my other friends devices i found that it is working perfectly...I even tried by connecting other headsets but there is no use. Please help me In resolving the problem!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    App fix

You can search for an app called SoundAbout on the PlayStore, this allows you to manually enable the earphone jack with the app. My OEM earphones stopped working after 6 months and this app is a workaround.