Full Grain Leather FliP Case For Samsung Galaxy S8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dallasmanic

May 4, 2016
Work in the tech industry and everyone who sees these cases wants it! I was very, very impressed with the quality for the price.
There are 3 colors , Cognac ,black and Black with red/green stripe
4.128614_zpsld4uqy50.jpg

4.128685%20-_zpspgkcsp5f.jpg

4.128718_zps6q8kgfzi.jpg

Pros: It feels amazing in the hand. I have had many so-called genuine leather cases for my Phones over the years, including the BookBook by twelve south which was my all time favorite. I would have ordered another from them except they only make cases for iphone . Boy am I glad they weren't.
It allowed me to find this phenomenal case which is superior to the BookBook in every way. This one is softer and more supple. It feels more like an artist sketchbook, the leather is that nice.

It does NOT have the unfortunate potential of the spine turning white with wear that the BookBook has. (The spine is all natural leather)

It has quality stitching and the interior hard rubber case that cradles the my galaxy S8 is a perfect blend of protection and flexibility.

The credit card slots are generous in size. It is not difficult to put in or remove the cards like on other cases. I currently have 3 cards in it and it closes okay.

Props up-
It is also a stand so I can watch movies on my phone , . It is already broken in- the leather is nice and soft- so it works perfectly.
4.128656_zpslb5i4rw7.jpg

4.128605_zpshg3x1ij0.jpg

4.128605_zpshg3x1ij0.jpg

Calling and use: The leather folds over nice and flat.

SUMMARY
The* Leather Wallet comes in 3 colors, *The leather and stitching make for a nice contrasting look . *If you’ve been thinking about combing your wallet and cell phone into one ,the Italian Cowhide Leather Wallet for galaxy S8 is worth your attention.

PROS: *Luxurious. *Three credit card slots. *Slim, built in stand
CONS: *no strap
Price : $29.98- $39.98
Link here : https://www.ipulsecases.com/collections/samsung-galaxy-s8
There are 2 coupons : Save extra 20% use coupon iPulse20
Save 40% use coupon ipulse40

i did not try the coupon yet ,as i got those cases for free,but they should work if you have amazon account

Last edited:

JJones1210

Jan 10, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Just got my black one to match my black S8+! I haven't had a real leather case on any of my phones yet, but I was excited to give this one a try. Can't find a better price for an actual leather case.

Reactions: dallasmanic

Praetore

Nov 24, 2015
This looks like an awesome deal. I had a similar pleather case for my S4, and having the card slot is useful for me. Glad to have found this!

mjoshi123

Jun 9, 2015
This maybe good practical case, but IMO this is one ugly case. I would never consider this for my S8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Work in the tech industry and everyone who sees these cases wants it! I was very, very impressed with the quality for the price.
    There are 3 colors , Cognac ,black and Black with red/green stripe
    4.128614_zpsld4uqy50.jpg

4.128685%20-_zpspgkcsp5f.jpg

4.128718_zps6q8kgfzi.jpg

Pros: It feels amazing in the hand. I have had many so-called genuine leather cases for my Phones over the years, including the BookBook by twelve south which was my all time favorite. I would have ordered another from them except they only make cases for iphone . Boy am I glad they weren't.
    It allowed me to find this phenomenal case which is superior to the BookBook in every way. This one is softer and more supple. It feels more like an artist sketchbook, the leather is that nice.

It does NOT have the unfortunate potential of the spine turning white with wear that the BookBook has. (The spine is all natural leather)

It has quality stitching and the interior hard rubber case that cradles the my galaxy S8 is a perfect blend of protection and flexibility.

The credit card slots are generous in size. It is not difficult to put in or remove the cards like on other cases. I currently have 3 cards in it and it closes okay.

Props up-
    It is also a stand so I can watch movies on my phone , . It is already broken in- the leather is nice and soft- so it works perfectly.
    4.128656_zpslb5i4rw7.jpg

4.128605_zpshg3x1ij0.jpg

4.128605_zpshg3x1ij0.jpg

Calling and use: The leather folds over nice and flat.

SUMMARY
    The* Leather Wallet comes in 3 colors, *The leather and stitching make for a nice contrasting look . *If you’ve been thinking about combing your wallet and cell phone into one ,the Italian Cowhide Leather Wallet for galaxy S8 is worth your attention.

PROS: *Luxurious. *Three credit card slots. *Slim, built in stand
    CONS: *no strap
    Price : $29.98- $39.98
    Link here : https://www.ipulsecases.com/collections/samsung-galaxy-s8
    There are 2 coupons : Save extra 20% use coupon iPulse20
    Save 40% use coupon ipulse40

i did not try the coupon yet ,as i got those cases for free,but they should work if you have amazon account
    will add some photos after received my phone in a week
    Just got my black one to match my black S8+! I haven't had a real leather case on any of my phones yet, but I was excited to give this one a try. Can't find a better price for an actual leather case.
    Oh man, I just wrote a review on this one. I LOVE THIS CASE SO FAR.
    It's a nice case from a reputable company!