Donation to Dj Steve for ICS/JB development

Search This thread

trf000

Jan 29, 2011
sadly, my streak days are done. My son cracked my lcd. I'd be willing to donate it though. perhaps buying a new LCD will be cheaper than getting a used streak?

xbutchx

Dec 27, 2011
Steve...I sent you an email. I'd be willing to sell you my streak cheap and then I'll consider the rest a donation.

My steak is in perfect working order, been using it as a daily driver but I'm looking for the next wave of Nexus 4's to come out and I have a couple back up phones I can use until then. I was going to sell it to Amazon's e-recycling program, but I'd rather see it put to good use. The inner SD card is swapped out to a 4 GB class 10 and I downgraded the external SD to an 8GB, but don't let that be a deal breaker as I can always buy a new 16 GB for you.

Please get in contact with me.

DJ_Steve

Apr 10, 2007
sunderland
www.dmpwap.net
Not seeing a huge number of donations folks. Need least another £100 or so even to get streak off butch who has kindly offered his streak for 115.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

dare1os

Mar 23, 2010
Edinburgh
sadly, my streak days are done. My son cracked my lcd. I'd be willing to donate it though. perhaps buying a new LCD will be cheaper than getting a used streak?

How about doing it this way: we take the one with damaged screen, buy an LCD with donation money and I'll do the replacement procedure and post a working device to DJ_Steve. Would be a shame to skip on such opportunity offered by trf000 as this is the cheapest option available. As I have done screen replacement in my pwn Streak, I can do it again no problem. Let me know what you chaps think. Cheers.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda app-developers app

europeancity

Jun 27, 2011
Berlin
I donated some money before for the exact same purpose, but I am still willing to put some euros down for the upgrade. I also happen to have a second DS5 with a cracked screen and a replacement for it. With a nice dock and an extra battery, I'd be OK with shipping it to Steve for ebay europe price -say, averaging the last 5-10 sales- minus 15%.

Sent from my A500 using xda app-developers app

virtualflesh

Feb 22, 2009
Hope my USD donation provides a boost

I'm a developer in the US and am also interested in learning about developing the next generation of Android on this platform. I use my Streak 5 as my primary device, but if there are emulation capabilities, then I can help.

Not seeing a huge number of donations folks. Need least another £100 or so even to get streak off butch who has kindly offered his streak for 115.

Reactions: Bugscze

DJ_Steve

Apr 10, 2007
sunderland
www.dmpwap.net
If/when i get enough to get a streak and hopefully the dock for it i may be able to setup my home server to allow remote access to try things on my streak when im not devving on it (i.e when im asleep) if that would be of use.

Adi Shakthi

Oct 5, 2011
Everywhere
If/when i get enough to get a streak and hopefully the dock for it i may be able to setup my home server to allow remote access to try things on my streak when im not devving on it (i.e when im asleep) if that would be of use.

What about me .......
Adi™

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353847451231.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353847451231.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 446

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yea your reading right folks ill help out if i can get another s5 to test on.

ok got streak in post today so dev should be starting off soon :D once ive checked a few things
    I have talked to Dj Steve about ICS/JB development; he told me that if we can donate him to buy a second hand Streak, he can develop a ICS/JB rom for our Streak 5.
    Average price of a second hand Streak is app. 170 GBP in the UK.
    1 ive started a new job less than 2 months ago so im still out a bit due to bills.
    2 im potentionally movong home in the very near future (under 2weeks) so am putting alot of things into temp storage
    3 im actually using my streak5 as my main phone currently as my sgs3 broke

Patience is a virtue folks. Once im moved home ill have 100mb/10mb internet also so much easier to have downloads of files

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2
    Havent even got streak yet person keeps forgetting to post it and its a holiday over here and im still trying sort out xmas stuff so no chance ill have nething before new year. I get irritated with the impatient people on here thats why i stopped visting previous