chainfire 3D and powerVR,Qualcomm & NVidia plugins

Search This thread

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
get chainfire from the market: https://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d&feature=search_result

optionally, u can get the pro version by paying https://market.android.com/details?...1bGwsMSwxLDEsImV1LmNoYWluZmlyZS5jZjNkLnBybyJd

now,download the PowerVR Plugin from the attachment below.

open chainfire, click install plugins/shaders and install the zip.

then surf up OpenGL and then to the drop down "use plugin" and select "PowerVR",tick "Hide CF3D ID". come back to chainfire main directory and click "Fix Market Settings". tada :D :D...DONE!!!! :D :D

now go PLAY!!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

• libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 68,779
  • libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip
    3 KB · Views: 63,057
  • libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 71,372
Last edited:

timvdhoorn

Dec 8, 2011
Gorinchem
so with the POWERVR plugin we can play games like fruit ninja THD?
cuz when i am on market i can't find that and when i use the TegraZone Games app and click 'GET IT NOW' i get the message
"This enhanced game requires an NVIDIA Tegra mobile processor."

jimakos29

Oct 31, 2010
Kilkis
u actually don't need the nvidia and qualcomm drivers. :)
the powervrr diver is fine for us as we have powervr sgx530 GPU :)

do you know what you talking about? you need nvidia plugins to play tegra games,qualcom to play qualcom and powervr to play power vr, so if your device has powervr and there is something you dont need then it is powervr plugin (and even then you may still need it say gameloft releases a powervr game for some device but your is not officially supported). If you had a tegra phone you wouldnt need nvidia and so on.... As for Shadowgun it works on most devices there is an all device version out...

Last edited:
Reactions: achyut

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
do you know what you talking about? you need nvidia plugins to play tegra games,qualcom to play qualcom and powervr to play power vr, so if your device has powervr and there is something you dont need then it is powervr plugin (and even then you may still need it say gameloft releases a powervr game for some device but your is not officially supported). If you had a tegra phone you wouldnt need nvidia and so on.... As for Shadowgun it works on most devices there is an all device version out...

awww!!!..ok, my bad then...thanks for enlightening me :)

Top Liked Posts