Xda on tapa talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Flashvetrin

R.I.P.
Feb 18, 2012
Spanaway
Hey all has any one had issues with tapa talk no holding participated info? And also in the unread category. I get "no topics" and it never shows back up as participated topics. Just "no topics" every thing else works browse etc.. I've cleared cache uninstalled the app reinstalled the app.. Nothing even if I use the xda app of play store I still get "no topics" if I click on the threads I have participated on it shows my comments in the thread itself and it allows me to comment but the two categories on the left margin " participated" and " unread" show "no topics". Any ideas? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Allen`

Jan 28, 2012
C:\Android
Same thing is happening to me for the past 2 days. It was working fine the day I purchased the APP. Also I don't get any notifications.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Flashvetrin

R.I.P.
Feb 18, 2012
Spanaway
So I cleared out a bunch of stored cache using clean master. And app seems to be working. Also solid file explorer found a couple files labeled as tapatalk one under file marked android data and one in the first page of the files listed. #1 uninstalled tapatalk under settings.
#2 used clean master removed junk files.
#3 uninstalled the files in the categories I listed.
#4 rebooted and then I installed tapatalk.. And its working..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Ltdrev

Aug 28, 2013
YUL/YYZ
Only time these happened to me is when I disable mobile data to force switch to Wi-Fi a reboot fix it

merces mihi ex Nexus 5 cum app XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.