[APP][2.3+][FREE/PRO][5.1] Timmo Clock - Professional and Clean Desk Clock

Search This thread

timmo15

Jun 1, 2012
Leicestershire
play.google.com

Timmo Clock is a desk clock with many intuitive features such as fullscreen; night mode which lowers your device's brightness; quick shortcuts to useful applications such as your music player or browser and a handy stopwatch with laps feature.

Features:
- Professional and clean interface
- Fullscreen mode
- Fullscreen night mode
- Quick launch shortcuts to music player, YouTube, Keep, Play Store, voice search and browser
- Battery Status
- Shows next alarm on main and fullscreen activities
- Stopwatch with laps feature
- Analogue clock widget with translucent background widget
- Analogue clock transparent background widget
- Ability to disable am/pm, date, battery level and next alarm on main screen and fullscreen
- Ability to change font
- Ability to change date format

Timmo Clock Pro Features:
- Main Screen Ad Removed
- Stopwatch can be disabled
- Shortcuts can be removed
- Fullscreen preferred layout can be selected
- Fullscreen night mode brightness level can be altered

If Updating From Version 4.0 - 5.0/5.1:
You may be required clear data if you run into any problems loading the application. If this does not solve your problem, feel free to email or post on my forum thread via the developer links.

Using This Application:
You can access the stopwatch, fullscreen, fullscreen night mode by swiping right on the main screen or tapping or long pressing anywhere. Swiping left shows some quick shortcuts (Depending if you have them enabled). Swiping again on either side will hide the icons. Icons will disappear after a certain time. Via the menu, you can access preferences to personalise the application as you like. You can quickly rate or share the application and be able to see see more of my work also.

Make Sure To Take A Look At My Other Apps: http://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Timmo

Last edited:

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
Re: [APP][2.1+] [1.1] TimmoClock - Clean Simple Desk Clock & Widget TESTERS WANTED

I hv a ldpi device..
Widgets h prblms.

Heres the screenies.

unezy9yd.jpg

4e8utenu.jpg

Don't be lazy.
Lift your hand n press the Thanxxx Button.=)

JohnnyEpic

Apr 3, 2011
Re: [APP][2.1+] [1.1] TimmoClock - Clean Simple Desk Clock & Widget TESTERS WANTED

The third post told me 'Todo'.
:)

Giving this a try. Just got a new base/standup charger and was looking for an app like this. Will give it a shot.

Ok. Here's a screen shot from a Galaxy S3.

uploadfromtaptalk1363171943299.jpg

Suggestions: Configure the apps or toggle them. I personally don't really need any of those accessible.

Option to change said apps.

Alarm access and/or display option.

See, I'm lookin for a clock to turn on while charging but keeping my display on I can force the display (via NfC and load this app) so aside from the little bit of suggestions I posted, the clock itself is exactly what I need/will use.

Keep at it dev.

Sent from the Mars Rover.

Reactions: timmo15

timmo15

Jun 1, 2012
Leicestershire
play.google.com

Giving this a try. Just got a new base/standup charger and was looking for an app like this. Will give it a shot.

View attachment 1801580

Suggestions: Configure the apps or toggle them. I personally don't really need any of those accessible.

See, I'm lookin for a clock to turn on while charging but keeping my display on I can force the display (via NfC and load this app) so aside from the little bit of suggestions I posted, the clock itself is exactly what I need/will use.

Keep at it dev.

Thanks for the suggestions! First ill look into sorting the other density screen problem then improve from then. Was starting to run out of ideas too so thanks :good: (i might scrap the shortcuts...)

aleksandar.1

Dec 18, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Realme X50 Pro
Nice work Timmo,
i just installed it, and i found a bug -
i open the app, tap on the clock and the screen changes to a new screen:
Analog clock,
digital clock,
date
battery level.​

when i tap on the clock, it resets the clock to 12:00, January 1st 2013 and then goes back to the correct time.

Widgets work fine.

Greetings,

Reactions: timmo15

T.K.B

Sep 9, 2009
Dhaka
Working great on my SIII.
Suggestion: would be nice if you could have an option to automatically switch screen to the clock nightmode when charger is connected

Arni-01

Jul 11, 2008
Samsung S3 crashing down

Nice App, tried it in my Galaxy S3 with Omega ROM V42.3 and crashed down, hardly no chance to restart the phone!
Sorry :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Timmo Clock is a desk clock with many intuitive features such as fullscreen; night mode which lowers your device's brightness; quick shortcuts to useful applications such as your music player or browser and a handy stopwatch with laps feature.

Features:
    - Professional and clean interface
    - Fullscreen mode
    - Fullscreen night mode
    - Quick launch shortcuts to music player, YouTube, Keep, Play Store, voice search and browser
    - Battery Status
    - Shows next alarm on main and fullscreen activities
    - Stopwatch with laps feature
    - Analogue clock widget with translucent background widget
    - Analogue clock transparent background widget
    - Ability to disable am/pm, date, battery level and next alarm on main screen and fullscreen
    - Ability to change font
    - Ability to change date format

Timmo Clock Pro Features:
    - Main Screen Ad Removed
    - Stopwatch can be disabled
    - Shortcuts can be removed
    - Fullscreen preferred layout can be selected
    - Fullscreen night mode brightness level can be altered

If Updating From Version 4.0 - 5.0/5.1:
    You may be required clear data if you run into any problems loading the application. If this does not solve your problem, feel free to email or post on my forum thread via the developer links.

Using This Application:
    You can access the stopwatch, fullscreen, fullscreen night mode by swiping right on the main screen or tapping or long pressing anywhere. Swiping left shows some quick shortcuts (Depending if you have them enabled). Swiping again on either side will hide the icons. Icons will disappear after a certain time. Via the menu, you can access preferences to personalise the application as you like. You can quickly rate or share the application and be able to see see more of my work also.

Make Sure To Take A Look At My Other Apps: http://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Timmo
    Downloads And Changelog

Download

Available on Google Play - Download It Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.timmo.clock
    Pro Version Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.timmo.clockpro

I hv a ldpi device..
    Widgets h prblms.

Heres the screenies.

unezy9yd.jpg

4e8utenu.jpg

Don't be lazy.
    Lift your hand n press the Thanxxx Button.=)
    Testing Details

Reserve 3

uploadfromtaptalk1363171943299.jpg

Keep at it dev.