[Q] blue tooth FC after root

Search This thread

galaxy s4 nutjob

Mar 7, 2014
Niagara Falls
I tried for the first time after root to pair with my bt speaker and it says settings has closed. Any suggestions
I'm on ANCE after soft brick and reinstall
G900a

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-28-17-35-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-17-35-16.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 67

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
Just tried to enable bluetooth and mine won't turn on. It says enabling Bluetooth and then goes back to off after 20 seconds or so.

I also recently had to roll back to fix a soft brick. Could it be that there are Bluetooth updates in the ND3 firmware that are causing problems because we rolled back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

galaxy s4 nutjob

Mar 7, 2014
Niagara Falls
Just tried to enable bluetooth and mine won't turn on. It says enabling Bluetooth and then goes back to off after 20 seconds or so.

I also recently had to roll back to fix a soft brick. Could it be that there are Bluetooth updates in the ND3 firmware that are causing problems because we rolled back?

I could buy that

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
I'm going to see if i can flash the NCE modem with odin when i get home tonight. I'll let you know if that resolves the issue.

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
Too bad mobile Odin isn't supported. From what i understand the CP file is the modem. I should have an update for you within a few hours.

Reactions: galaxy s4 nutjob

galaxy s4 nutjob

Mar 7, 2014
Niagara Falls
Also I just noticed mobile Hotspot is gone but download booster quick tile has appeared very strange. I don't think dl booster works though

Last edited:

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
I just tried the modem. No go. I might just bite the bullet and start from scratch. Now I'm wondering what other surprises are awaiting me.

galaxy s4 nutjob

Mar 7, 2014
Niagara Falls
I just tried the modem. No go. I might just bite the bullet and start from scratch. Now I'm wondering what other surprises are awaiting me.

I was thinking the same thing just start over but since we have SS all we would have to do is just restore, or would that restore the problem as well?

I just noticed I am able to pair with my gear fit sooo.... I don't know what's going on here

Last edited:

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
I flashed the ap, cp and csc files and rerooted. Bluetooth is working fine.

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
Unfortunately yes. I backed up everything with titanium. The good thing is that as soon as xposed was reinstalled and activated my wanam settings and such were restored.

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011
Did you two have bluetooth problems after rooting; or after rooting and then installing xposed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Too bad mobile Odin isn't supported. From what i understand the CP file is the modem. I should have an update for you within a few hours.