Bassoon MID Tablet PC A9 Dual Core 1.3Ghz 512MB 256MB GSM Android 4.2.2 GPS Bluetooth

Search This thread

admk69

May 3, 2011
Chinese made Andriod Phablet. Bassoon written onthe back.

has these details within settings

alps.jb3.mp.v1.12

moly.wr8.w1248.md.wg.mp.v8

Kernal Version 3.4.5

This can be rooted by SRSroot.(SmartRoot option!!!)

did it today and tested, working.

:good:

Found hardly anything online about this device. it holds 2 sims.

the builtin app Samsungapps is in chinese could not find fix. even after clearing cache reboot & upgrade etc... hoping rooting will fix this indirectly

later peeps

one of my first posts
cya

episcopos

Jan 12, 2014
Root?

Chinese made Andriod Phablet. Bassoon written onthe back.

has these details within settings

alps.jb3.mp.v1.12

moly.wr8.w1248.md.wg.mp.v8

Kernal Version 3.4.5

This can be rooted by SRSroot.(SmartRoot option!!!)

did it today and tested, working.

:good:

Found hardly anything online about this device. it holds 2 sims.

the builtin app Samsungapps is in chinese could not find fix. even after clearing cache reboot & upgrade etc... hoping rooting will fix this indirectly

later peeps

one of my first posts
cya

Hi,
tried to root my device with srs-root. Program told "success", phablet wasn't rooted also. Which exploit did you use?
Greetings
Wolfgang

admk69

May 3, 2011
Hi,
tried to root my device with srs-root. Program told "success", phablet wasn't rooted also. Which exploit did you use?
Greetings
Wolfgang

Yeah it's done the same to me. :(

an root verifier said it was rooted. turnout it wasn't.

still trying to change the language in samsung apps. such a joke.:(

Chinese manufactures really have an opportunity to take over a large percentage of the market, but not when they release products with problems like this.

episcopos

Jan 12, 2014
success

Yeah it's done the same to me. :(

an root verifier said it was rooted. turnout it wasn't.

still trying to change the language in samsung apps. such a joke.:(

Chinese manufactures really have an opportunity to take over a large percentage of the market, but not when they release products with problems like this.

Try this link:

forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606/vroot-1-7-0-1-click-root-method-mostly-all-andriod-phone-not-metter-brand-1726731/
add "http.//" before

Rooting of bassoon p1000 was successfull. :laugh::laugh::laugh::good::good::good:

Greetings
Wolfgang

Uvinia

Jul 10, 2014
Bassoon phablet has no sound

I have this phone from China a bassoon phablet, I was listening to music on it and in the middle of the song the sound just stopped. I thought I was getting a phone call, so I went into settings and checked the volume and everything was set correctly, I can't make a call, I can't call anyone, you can't hear the phone ringing or anything, but the internet works fine, there is no sound on the phone, can you help? Oh I tried pressing that red reset button on the back and that didn't help, I didn't try the factory restore, I wanted to get some advice before I do that. Thanks so much.