[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Nougat

Search This thread

lover

Mar 14, 2006
i have missed xposed, glad to see it got finally released, but because of AndroidPay i can not have SafetyNet triggered.
if there was a way to spoof the zygote from SN...

Ubimo

Dec 22, 2011
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge with nougat, but Installers says I have an AOSP based rom and cannot find appropriate .zip
Edit: Can someone please link me to the unofficial thread for samsung devices?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can use this thread for discussions about Xposed for Nougat. Please check the read-only thread for the download links and official updates.
    To those having issues with the framework itself (especially bootloops): Please do post your logs! More info: https://github.com/rovo89/XposedBridge/wiki/Bugs#how-can-i-get-logs
    And please @ mention me so I get notified about that post. Hard to read every single post here. ;)

By the way, I have tested the official version on my Pixel and the Genymotion emulator, @wanam tested on OP5 and Galaxy S7.

I should probably mention that we're using SuperSU, which disables dm-verity. Without that, modifications of the /system partition might lead to boot errors on some (many?) ROMs. I had started to work on official systemless a long time ago, but never finished it because the work on the "core business" of Xposed took all my time.
    The man is back! Thank you rovo!!!
    You can use this thread for discussions about Xposed for Marshmallow. Please check the read-only thread for the download links and official updates.

Legend:good:
    I never thought it would happen. Sad im on Oreo now.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using XDA Labs