[TUTORIAL] [MOD] Dead Trigger 2 | TEGRA 4 Graphics | Working On All Device | Tested

Search This thread

Rohan Taneja

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 22, 2013
Dead Trigger 2 Tegra 4 Graphics Mod
screenshot_2013_10_27_22_37_25_by_rohantaneja-d6rzds7.png
Yeah! Finally I modded my most favorite game Dead Trigger 2...
You'll fall in-love with Dead Trigger 2 with new Stunning & Ultra High Graphic Mod...

Fortunately, this means we can enable these advanced effects on any phone! You’d have to have a phone with a powerful enough GPU to run it, but you can always try! Unfortunately, I’m going to have to dish one of these out:​

Disclaimer: I @A N D Y nor anyone else are responsible for any damage you may do to your device. Proceed at your own risk. Really, just if you do it, read a lot and follow exact directions. Make backups. Have fun with it, but be careful.

Follow The Instruction To Mod:
  1. First of all, enable graphics details to high in setup/others.
  2. Exit game.
  3. Use root explorer like Root Browser.
  4. Go to /data/data/com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2/shared_prefs/ folder.
  5. Edit com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2.xml file.
  6. Change < int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”x″ /> to < int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”3″ / >. (Note: "x" = value written may 1 or 2)
  7. Change < int name=”OptionsGraphicDetail” value=”x″ /> to < int name=”OptionsGraphicDetail” value=”3″ / >. (Note: "x" = value written may 1 or 2)
  8. Save it.
  9. Modify permissions to remove all write permission on User, Group and Other.
  10. Delete com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2.xml.bak.
Tested On:
  • XOLO A700
  • XOLO Q800
  • Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
  • Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
  • Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
  • HTC One X
  • Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100
  • Kindle Fire HD
  • Nexus 4
  • Xperia SP
  • Xperia V
Please Tell Me Device On Which It's Tested

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-27-22-37-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-27-22-37-25.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4,396
Last edited:

ghost0211

Nov 25, 2012
Had to flash a custom rom goldeneye and the game doesn't FC anymore but this mod won't work on my s4:silly:

nikctsh

Jan 15, 2011
Anyone tested this on quad core S3? I set the graphic to high details and it was crazy lag, so I'm not dare to test this ultra high graphic on my S3. Have anyone tested on S3?

Tegra 4

Aug 15, 2013
noo buy me if u want to play that game i dont like tricks :p

can i do that on my tegra 3 processor? :D

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

noo buy me if u want to play that game i dont like tricks :p

can i do that on my tegra 3 processor? :D

ok i try that... i think to put '2' both on these lines the game was playble (with my overclock,kernel,etc) ... also on stage 3 can be played but is tooo lagy

default my phone has '2' and '1'

nicoboum

Apr 25, 2011
If anyone's wondering : it works GREAT on HTC One (Android Revolution HD 31.0 with stock Kernel and latest firmware).
Thank you.

domi.arnold

Nov 25, 2012
Nürnberg
Does it work with other games

Does this method work with other games like Gangstar Vegas? Or is this way with the modded Data only by Dead Trigger II possible?

Sorry for my bad english.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dead Trigger 2 Tegra 4 Graphics Mod
    screenshot_2013_10_27_22_37_25_by_rohantaneja-d6rzds7.png
    Yeah! Finally I modded my most favorite game Dead Trigger 2...
    You'll fall in-love with Dead Trigger 2 with new Stunning & Ultra High Graphic Mod...

Fortunately, this means we can enable these advanced effects on any phone! You’d have to have a phone with a powerful enough GPU to run it, but you can always try! Unfortunately, I’m going to have to dish one of these out:​

Disclaimer: I @A N D Y nor anyone else are responsible for any damage you may do to your device. Proceed at your own risk. Really, just if you do it, read a lot and follow exact directions. Make backups. Have fun with it, but be careful.

Follow The Instruction To Mod:
    1. First of all, enable graphics details to high in setup/others.
    2. Exit game.
    3. Use root explorer like Root Browser.
    4. Go to /data/data/com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2/shared_prefs/ folder.
    5. Edit com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2.xml file.
    6. Change < int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”x″ /> to < int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”3″ / >. (Note: "x" = value written may 1 or 2)
    7. Change < int name=”OptionsGraphicDetail” value=”x″ /> to < int name=”OptionsGraphicDetail” value=”3″ / >. (Note: "x" = value written may 1 or 2)
    8. Save it.
    9. Modify permissions to remove all write permission on User, Group and Other.
    10. Delete com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2.xml.bak.
    Tested On:
    • XOLO A700
    • XOLO Q800
    • Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
    • Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
    • Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
    • HTC One X
    • Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100
    • Kindle Fire HD
    • Nexus 4
    • Xperia SP
    • Xperia V
    Please Tell Me Device On Which It's Tested
    I took screenshots comparing the different graphics levels.

Low: http://i.imgur.com/2AgKgLu.png
    High: http://i.imgur.com/XNvd0BN.png
    Ultra: http://i.imgur.com/MnSKvPS.png
    The S4 is strong enough for this mod right?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using app: XDA Premium and rom: CgoastINC Rom v14
    Yep! You Can Try The This mod, It would work surely..! Coz.. I tested on my XOLO A700 having dual core & performance is also amazing!
    every time i go to input my characters name (when the "medic" ask me), the game crashes:confused:
    Which Device You Are Using ?
    Great Scott. About the same as high settings on a P3110 (Slimkat 4.3.1). Smoothish, slight jitters.

Update: unstable. Crashes during main missions.