Unofficial TWRPs for devices without source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

avirus

Jul 27, 2014
Alright dude , he says in first post we need to screenshot some folders so he can check out the files . I'm in the process now of screenshotting everything. Hopefully he can help us
I was able to install twrp in Doogee s90.. Everything working fine... Installed magic, gcam and closed as well... Only issue I am facing is that whenever I boot to twrp it asks for password,, I try entering password but it shows error..temporary workaround is to wipe data in order to use internal storage on twrp...issue is due to the fact that phone is encrypted and 'no verity patch' is not working... It is showing error 1 while flashing....how to remove this or disable password protection.. Any help

seanybiker

Feb 15, 2011
Waterford
I was able to install twrp in Doogee s90.. Everything working fine... Installed magic, gcam and closed as well... Only issue I am facing is that whenever I boot to twrp it asks for password,, I try entering password but it shows error..temporary workaround is to wipe data in order to use internal storage on twrp...issue is due to the fact that phone is encrypted and 'no verity patch' is not working... It is showing error 1 while flashing....how to remove this or disable password protection.. Any help

That's a simple fix.

Dmverity aswell as forcencription disabler should do it.

Or just put whatever file you want to flash on your external sd card and flash from there , youu don't need password for that just choose storage and pick memory card. Should work then.
https://xdaforums.com/android/software/universal-dm-verity-forceencrypt-t3817389/amp/

avirus

Jul 27, 2014
That's a simple fix.

Dmverity aswell as forcencription disabler should do it.

Or just put whatever file you want to flash on your external sd card and flash from there , youu don't need password for that just choose storage and pick memory card. Should work then.
https://xdaforums.com/android/software/universal-dm-verity-forceencrypt-t3817389/amp/

Thanks bro .....issue has been resolved...I was using another twrp from Russian website of 21 mb...I replaced the twrp (Augustoandro) and also was unable to flash the DM verity file but now I am able to flash it from ur link...everything works perfectly...thanku so much for your help and @Augustoandro thanku for twrp...I will donate next month for your awesome work once my salary comes ;;)
Also, After doing everything, I observed that once device restart, for 6-8 seconds everything stops working...I mean to say button and touch as well..then all works fine..(it takes times to act). Does it have to do anything with device encryption or is it normal??

Augustoandro

Jun 20, 2017
Pune
Micromax IN Note 1
Hey man just a little update. Ive put your TWRP on my Doogee S90 and so far it seems to be working perfectly, I went to restart from twrp and it was taking a while so I jkust held power button and started it up normally and it booted no problem. thanks a million for making it .
So, it works perfectly? Without any errors? Did you try flashing anything?

avirus

Jul 27, 2014
So, it works perfectly? Without any errors? Did you try flashing anything?
Yes, absolutely,, I tried flashing magisk, xposed, Google play store mod(recovery file) and Dolby and no encryption verity file..it works perfectly...only thing that is when I try backing up through twrp it shows only basic option but does not give option to detailed back up like nvrom. Imei etc.( if anything can be done)...I think that's okay..also phone freezes for first 6 sec after restarting though no complain on that ( don't know if due to twrp or encryption)...thanku bro...will let u know in terms of any critical concern.. Be ready for the reward next month...appreciate your work ...God bless u

Attachments

• IMG_20191106_024727.jpg
    IMG_20191106_024727.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: Augustoandro

avirus

Jul 27, 2014
Pls check this..is this normal backup though twrp

Attachments

• IMG_20191109_002830.jpg
    IMG_20191109_002830.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 93

seanybiker

Feb 15, 2011
Waterford
Pls check this..is this normal backup though twrp

I thought it normally said navram and something else, I presume thats in the system, files. Make sure you save the backup onto the actual removable mem ory card. I done a backup using my oukitel wp2, wiped it and forgott o move the backup first haha. ended up with no IMEI for a few months until I finally decided to get the doogee s90. (i also got the orange one .)

Reactions: avirus

avirus

Jul 27, 2014
I thought it normally said navram and something else, I presume thats in the system, files. Make sure you save the backup onto the actual removable mem ory card. I done a backup using my oukitel wp2, wiped it and forgott o move the backup first haha. ended up with no IMEI for a few months until I finally decided to get the doogee s90. (i also got the orange one .)

Sure bro...have already taken backup through twrp and uploaded on gdrive..only mistake i did was I did not do the backup of stock ROM or stock recovery before flashing twrp or root....is there any better way to do complete backup just for safer side....as mtk droid tool does give option back up though blocks as it does not get recognised... Device is recognized but blocks does not. Any suggestions?

seanybiker

Feb 15, 2011
Waterford
Sure bro...have already taken backup through twrp and uploaded on gdrive..only mistake i did was I did not do the backup of stock ROM or stock recovery before flashing twrp or root....is there any better way to do complete backup just for safer side....as mtk droid tool does give option back up though blocks as it does not get recognised... Device is recognized but blocks does not. Any suggestions?

I never got mtk droid tool to recognise any of my phones , its some pisser. I just went off and bout the miracle box instead. its the right job.

Reactions: avirus

Augustoandro

Jun 20, 2017
Pune
Micromax IN Note 1
@narenjeen
Thank you for your patience. Here's the TWRP:
https://mega.nz/#!SYl1nAIR!hKX-Vwqk-Vv0Ee-19k9q1rBv1G8ElmDuO4_pdAwTlYg

If you face any issues, contact me on this thread, I'll try to fix it ASAP.
If it works perfectly, contact me on this thread so that I can put it in the first post of this thread for everyone to download.
Feel free to donate through the donate button or the paypal.me link in the first post, if you are satisfied with my efforts.

HIT THANKS IF FOUND USEFUL

Kordru

Jul 28, 2019
here ya go, for a TCT Alcatel (A622GL) (PIXI3554GEVDO)

@Augustoandro
(Width)x(Height)
Screen Res (dp) - 360x640
link to screenshots - https:// drive.google.com/open?id=15pEVwaa39R3XcAGkTTlz5qNo4beQRknz
Thanks, and Good Luck on your Tests and Porting TWRP to my Phone, and have an Amazing day.

narenjeen

Jul 1, 2019
@narenjeen

If it works perfectly, contact me on this thread so that I can put it in the first post of this thread for everyone to download.
Feel free to donate through the donate button or the paypal.me link in the first post, if you are satisfied with my efforts.

Thank u man....this is an Incredible

narenjeen

Jul 1, 2019
@narenjeen

My computer under repair ....i will test it after a restore.
By the way thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts