[ICONS] MetroStation Icon Pack

Search This thread

techops

Feb 19, 2010
2ms_for_xda_by_yankoa-d31ote5.png

MetroStation Icons Pack [Version 2.19]

Icon replacement in Metro Style for your mobile device. The main icons are in png file format, so you can use it for Windows Phone and Android.

What is a METRO

METRO is codename for Windows Phone Design System. It's modern, clean, light and open design with no shadows, glows or gradients.

The Design

The Design of these icons it's based on the METRO style, with cleared, straight forms and pure typography. Most of the parts are just basic shapes - circles and rectangles, combine in the best way.

What's in the package

There is 7 main sections, with total 209 icons*3 colours - white, blue and black (overall 627 icons). The files are 256 x 256px ico files (from 16 to 256px) and 256 x 256px png files.

Most of these icons are normal stuff for a computers or smartphones. There are included icons for web browsers, social networks, mobile operators, there are some standard software packages, system icons, and such as multimedia and for navigation systems.

The design of all icons, which are registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.

How to use it

The png files are for Windows Mobile OS, Android, iOS and Linux OS. There is a lot of programs, that allows to change the icons of these OS.

The ico files it's for your Windows OS. Just replace the original icon from the Properties dialogue in any program or folder.

My recommendations for the background are - since the icons are with one solid colour, use dark bg for the white and blue versions and light for the black.

More Icons....

There will be more updates, more icons and colours, please write in comments what programs want to see in metro-style here, or in my deviantart page - http://yankoa.deviantart.com/.

Download here (33MB).

Preview of some icons:

metrostation_by_yankoa-d312tty.png

History of changes:

[2.19] - MU 22102010
[2.10] - MU 20102010
[2.00] - BR 19102010
[1.00] - BR 01062010

Author - http://yankoa.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

thisisdaveh

Dec 20, 2010
db.tt
I know you're probably inundated with requests, but here goes... How about a generic VOIP icon? I know there's a Skype icon (two!) but I use an app called Viber, and there's a lot of competition in this field. Just one icon that could be applied to a whole genre of apps. Right now a lot of devs are just using stylised dialer icons for these apps, so maybe you could come up with something more distinctive!

PPKLP

Jan 21, 2011
Rotterdam
I love this! Works great on my ICS beta 7 ROM (HTC HD2) I use only these icons on my phone semi transparent... Gives it a really slik look! I really dislike the multicoloured ones the come stock with most apps... Makes my phone look like a "My first Sony" phone

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,131
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,078

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2ms_for_xda_by_yankoa-d31ote5.png

MetroStation Icons Pack [Version 2.19]

Icon replacement in Metro Style for your mobile device. The main icons are in png file format, so you can use it for Windows Phone and Android.

What is a METRO

METRO is codename for Windows Phone Design System. It's modern, clean, light and open design with no shadows, glows or gradients.

The Design

The Design of these icons it's based on the METRO style, with cleared, straight forms and pure typography. Most of the parts are just basic shapes - circles and rectangles, combine in the best way.

What's in the package

There is 7 main sections, with total 209 icons*3 colours - white, blue and black (overall 627 icons). The files are 256 x 256px ico files (from 16 to 256px) and 256 x 256px png files.

Most of these icons are normal stuff for a computers or smartphones. There are included icons for web browsers, social networks, mobile operators, there are some standard software packages, system icons, and such as multimedia and for navigation systems.

The design of all icons, which are registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.

How to use it

The png files are for Windows Mobile OS, Android, iOS and Linux OS. There is a lot of programs, that allows to change the icons of these OS.

The ico files it's for your Windows OS. Just replace the original icon from the Properties dialogue in any program or folder.

My recommendations for the background are - since the icons are with one solid colour, use dark bg for the white and blue versions and light for the black.

More Icons....

There will be more updates, more icons and colours, please write in comments what programs want to see in metro-style here, or in my deviantart page - http://yankoa.deviantart.com/.

Download here (33MB).

Preview of some icons:

metrostation_by_yankoa-d312tty.png

History of changes:

[2.19] - MU 22102010
    [2.10] - MU 20102010
    [2.00] - BR 19102010
    [1.00] - BR 01062010

Author - http://yankoa.deviantart.com/
    APK

App that previously was on the Play Store. Download and click to install.