[Official FIRMWARES] Galaxy Tab Plus P6200/P6210/SGH-T869

Search This thread

hramaki

Dec 3, 2010
@ Home
really? hummm... maybe because superuser or busybox?
in the day i bought the tablet i try the Facebook and i could saw... but now i can't see...

humm David, you have the same problem what i told?

[David]

Sep 18, 2011
Catanzaro
Hey guys

since I bought the Galaxy Note I found much easy to use the browser instead of FB app. I get the same interface of the FB app without any issues.

With the P6200 (just 'cuz it's Honeycomb based) you'll see the desktop version of Facebook website so I can understand why you ain't gonna use it. Did you ever try FriendCaster app?

By the way if you are sure that everything gone ok before rooting.... Mmmmhhhhh should be easy to faults.

Anyway I'm gonna test it for you, I'm outta home now and don't have the P6200. Once I'll be back home I'll test FB app too and I'll let you know about flash videos.

See you later, few hours

Ps
I have p6200 deodexed XKL7 and rooted

EDIT :
LoL guys, back home and check this out

No Facebook app in PlayStore :-D

Sent from my Galaxy Note with DarkyROM 3.3

Last edited:

Zadeis

Dec 31, 2011
Just a quick question. Since I can't seem to find the US CSC file for my 6210 would it be safe to flash it from the US 6200? If that isn't safe has someone found a CSC file for the US 6210 and I'm just blind :eek:

Ceelos09

Apr 18, 2011
Just a quick question. Since I can't seem to find the US CSC file for my 6210 would it be safe to flash it from the US 6200? If that isn't safe has someone found a CSC file for the US 6210 and I'm just blind :eek:

Dnt flash anything from the P6200. Their tablet's partitions are different from ours and can cause some serious problems.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Reactions: Indrid Cole

Zadeis

Dec 31, 2011
Darn... Right now I am getting an error in recovery regarding the CSC. I have a CSC but its for a different country thus no longer making it a US 6210. But that you for the input.

Ceelos09

Apr 18, 2011
Darn... Right now I am getting an error in recovery regarding the CSC. I have a CSC but its for a different country thus no longer making it a US 6210. But that you for the input.

I might have an older P6210 firmware you can flash. Once your tab reboots, it should ask you to update to the latest LA3, so you should be good. Let me try to get the file hosted and I'll PM you the link. I remember someone had mirrored these files not too long ago. Mods must have taken them down to prevent any legal issues, should they arise. Anyone wanting P6210 firmware, PM me and I'll PM you a link.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Zadeis

Dec 31, 2011
In the end all I really need is the CSC file and, if you have it that is I don't NEED it, is the boot file. I have the officical US firmware. Though the only CSC file, like I have said already, is a CSC file that isn't from the us and all the US specific stuff is then gone with peel being one of them and a weird utalk program takes it's place.

The error in recovery is bugging me and I am trying to cross out any other reason for my SODs and random reboots. I'm am VERY close to exchanging my Tab plus on account I never had SODs and random reboots before up until about 2 weeks ago and now it has become an very annoying issue mostly because I am stubborn and don't want to use auto airplane mode. Will these files help... I doubt it but I'm still trying :eek:

mostorer

Jul 5, 2007
hi there. I have bought an italian gt-p6200 with firmware gt-p6200uwaitv. After some wrong actions, it did not work any more (i used the dpi changer).
Looking for a firmware to flash with odin, using chek fus) i have only found the xeu version.

Now i'd like to reinstall the itv version, but unable to find it.

Is there someone who can help me find it, or suggesting me something else?

morfini

Jun 14, 2010
Athens
Hi, i have p6211, i think this is the german version of p6210. Can i flash a p6210 firmware or the partitions are different?

arby8863

Aug 17, 2007
Brescia
ics upgrade....

Excuse,
Ics upgrade when available x we in Europe?
Thank you in advance for the notice.....:)

Last edited:

ColMustard

Jan 28, 2012
North of Boston, MA
How do i find my product code when using check fus?? I have p6210 us model, 16 gb wifi model.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using XDA

Under Group section -- Choose a firmware --
1st Dropdown - Select Android
2nd Dropdown - Select GT-P6210
3rd Dropdown - Cellular south - GT-P62120MAYXAR

Under Group section -- Firmware info --
Click CheckFirmware

Under Group Section -- Result --
Click Download.

Reactions: johnnycooper
Under Group section -- Choose a firmware --
1st Dropdown - Select Android
2nd Dropdown - Select GT-P6210
3rd Dropdown - Cellular south - GT-P62120MAYXAR

Under Group section -- Firmware info --
Click CheckFirmware

Under Group Section -- Result --
Click Download.

After I download the firmware. do i need to unzip it and then copy it to my tab to flash using Mobile Odin Pro. only asking because I copied it without unzipping it and odin does not recognize it.

Top Liked Posts