White Moto X becoming discolored?

Search This thread

JoeDroid

Sep 18, 2010
Mountain Home, ID
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I purchased a green moto x with a white front, and the plastic surrounding the screen has became discolored. It has almost a yellow tinge to it. Has anyone else had this issue? I've had clean hands when handling it and for the most part it stays on my desk or in my jean pocket. Motorola is going to replace my phone but i'm a little worried to get another white front....

NightThyme

Jan 5, 2014
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I purchased a green moto x with a white front, and the plastic surrounding the screen has became discolored. It has almost a yellow tinge to it. Has anyone else had this issue? I've had clean hands when handling it and for the most part it stays on my desk or in my jean pocket. Motorola is going to replace my phone but i'm a little worried to get another white front....

I don't have a white front but it that happened to me, I would not get another one.

Groid

May 7, 2010
I also have an olive green back and white front. I got it mid December. Mine is still nice and white. People think I have an iPhone which kind of pissess me off, but then I can show them how cool the Moto x is.

JoeDroid

Sep 18, 2010
Mountain Home, ID
I ordered another one, but I got a black front / orange back (orange is brand new as of yesterday along with several other colors). Thanks for the replies guys.