[Q] Sensation/Vibrant Screen Protector Help!

Search This thread

snarestud940

Aug 21, 2010
I have a Samsung Vibrant since July of last year. My screen protector just feel off today. I'm going to buy a HTC Sensation on June 8th. I've read posts about how it has the Gorilla Glass screen. What is the difference from this screen and the screen on the Vibrant?

Should I buy another protector for my Vibrant? And for my HTC Sensation when I get it.

I work at a Body shop and the phone sometimes gets dirty with dust, It's been dropped about two times since I got it but nothing on the screen. Obviously the screen protector had some scratches on it. Am I just over thinking it?

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

xboarder56

Oct 8, 2010
Bonney Lake
i recomend you buy both screen protectors for sensation and vibrant. just so you dont regreat it later on and its only 10 bucks or less.

nicky041192

May 31, 2010
does the bevelled screen on the sensation affect the application of the screen protector at all?

baykakes

Apr 24, 2011
The HTC Sensation has a contoured screed display making it more difficult it to get scratched. "Supposedly" the Sensation will have Gorilla Glass. I had the Vibrant and I've been told and have read in several different places that it has Gorilla glass... I have also seen posts where Gorilla glass is still scratchable so I do suggest a screen protector just in case.

Depending on what screen protector you get the bevelled screen shouldn't be too much of an issue

nicky041192

May 31, 2010
I HAVE to have a screen protector on my devices. Although they say its really hard to scratch, little scratches do appear.

Anyone know if the official HTC screen protectors are any good?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

chenga28

May 23, 2011
I HAVE to have a screen protector on my devices. Although they say its really hard to scratch, little scratches do appear.

Anyone know if the official HTC screen protectors are any good?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Got the HTC screen protectors (2 protectors) then i applied the protector as soon as i got the phone. However the sides around the screen where the screen lips up dont seem to stick on (bubbles) however the rest of the screen is fine. not sure if its me but ive had many phones over the years and never had a problem applying screen protectors. i ripped it off any how after a day and stuck a spare desire screen cover on it for now, no air bubbles it almost fits the screen but missing about 2-4 mm at the bottom. will buy some non htc screen protectors on fea-bay and try again.

nicky041192

May 31, 2010
Got the HTC screen protectors (2 protectors) then i applied the protector as soon as i got the phone. However the sides around the screen where the screen lips up dont seem to stick on (bubbles) however the rest of the screen is fine. not sure if its me but ive had many phones over the years and never had a problem applying screen protectors. i ripped it off any how after a day and stuck a spare desire screen cover on it for now, no air bubbles it almost fits the screen but missing about 2-4 mm at the bottom. will buy some non htc screen protectors on fea-bay and try again.

10 for £3.45 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PACK-10-SCREE...sesPouches&hash=item25640c6d8b#ht_2246wt_1139

Did you try and hold down the sides and rub it down for a couple of mins?

I'll probably use a case instead of a screen protector. I think this case looks nice! :p http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/...=0&searchstring=htc+sensation&urlrefer=search

Last edited: