Aokpcb rom 5/26/2012

Search This thread

mjharris65

May 3, 2011
ATL
Google Pixel 3
It's not just my camera. ATRIXXIRTA also reported a malfunction.

Oh, and Spleef just said that he used a different camera in this build than the one he had been using in past builds, suggesting that a camera issue would not be out of the ordinary.

But it is what it is. NBD. :)

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Last edited:

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
It's not just my camera. ATRIXXIRTA also reported a malfunction.

Oh, and Spleef just said that he used a different camera in this build than the one he had been using in past builds, suggesting that a camera issue would not be out of the ordinary.

But it is what it is. NBD. :)

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

ok hopefully camera and performance works now, used the same camera apk we've had success with, i was missing the cpueditor.xml in the etc/init.d folder so thats why performance was fc... fixed it as well... also tried a little something something with bt let me know how it works out im uploading here in a few so i wouldnt download it for a while ill let you guys know when its up and ready for download....thanks guys

k its reuped

Last edited:
Reactions: mjharris65

francois64

May 8, 2009
Pau ( France )
Oh i've had a very strange issue :
I was trying Wifi and BT on at the same time and they were working together;
Then i tried to use "music" apk and i got a short boot anim ( 3seconds), whithout reboot !
after this, BT was shown "on" but the switch was not blue and was inoperative ????
I've tried the same test three times with the same results.
I had to reboot to fix it !

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Oh i've had a very strange issue :
I was trying Wifi and BT on at the same time and they were working together;
Then i tried to use "music" apk and i got a short boot anim ( 3seconds), whithout reboot !
after this, BT was shown "on" but the switch was not blue and was inoperative ????
I've tried the same test three times with the same results.
I had to reboot to fix it !

thats on the one I just posted?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

ianseer

Sep 27, 2010
POCO M3
ASUS ROG Phone 5
camera still not works

ok.. already try to flash with "AOKPCB-build-37-05262012-olympus-TMT" from "Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) " and it works almost everything for me... (smooth and sweet)
except for the camera...
"unfortunately camera has stopped"
and I'm still unable to install the gapps.. is it possible the camera problems are caused by i dont installing the gapps? or gapps is only for google app? sorry for the dumb question
ps : I flashed it from the darkside rom to this rom

Last edited:

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
ok.. already try to flash with "AOKPCB-build-37-05262012-olympus-TMT" from "Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) " and it works almost everything for me... (smooth and sweet)
except for the camera...
"unfortunately camera has stopped"
and I'm still unable to install the gapps.. is it possible the camera problems are caused by i dont installing the gapps? or gapps is only for google app? sorry for the dumb question

need to install gapps with it, and yeah like you said its only google apps but it does have some critical libs in it to make certain things run right...that being said... it shouldnt affect the camera the one i uloaded yesterday has camera weve had success with, am surprised its not working.. k ive made some more bt changes and changed out some libs for camera,media, and bt... as well as new camera.apk, please allow an 30 minutes after this post time stamp and it should be good to go

k so jokers site still down so i am uploading the r2 beta to my goo account ill edit again when its ready

ok its up guys can go here for a backup means when jokers site isnt up

http://goo.im/devs/Spleef

Last edited:

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
No Spleef, it happened with the first 37 version.
But how can i have boot anim without rebooting ?

im not sure what you mean... it boots to animation then reboots back to recovery? or tries to go back into animation again?if your not flashing gapps it might not boot up i would suggest trying different gapps packages you can use any ics gapps not only the aokpcb ones ... if you had success with jokers use them if the tandard ones use those....but im not sure what you were asking in your last post, so im sorry if my post isnt helpful...nvm im dumb read up dummy...lol its the bt thing... in r2 i used same stuff i did in the last 37 i posted except the bt_init.config in etc i used an older version of cm9 that no one had bt issues in

francois64

May 8, 2009
Pau ( France )
Like i tried to explain, with WIFI and BT on, i tried to listen to music; then the boot anim (not the boot logo) appeared for 2 or 3 seconds then the "normal" screen appeared again, without asking for pin code, so without reboot !
Is my explanation clearer ?

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Like i tried to explain, with WIFI and BT on, i tried to listen to music; then the boot anim (not the boot logo) appeared for 2 or 3 seconds then the "normal" screen appeared again, without asking for pin code, so without reboot !
Is my explanation clearer ?

Yes it was thank you... im not sure what to say cause i am working on it have you tried rc2? i did some work in attempt at fixing this... used a different bt_init.config swapped in deleted a bt file i added into the bt etc folder called main.conf.. i used an older bluetooth.apk than what i have been... like i said i am trying to fix it.. i dont know whjy it woul send you to boot ani then back to normal...is a for sure weird issue....if you can try to use alogcat and capture it for me and i can look into it further....thanks

stl-soldier

Apr 18, 2011
Set wallpaper NAO!!!1!1!! uploadfromtaptalk1338256782301.jpg

Reactions: remicks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello everyone,
    this is a port of the AOKPCB ROM
    put into jokers cm9

brought to you by

Team Moto Tegra

instructions:

flash on top of an already running cna,aokp,gummy, or jokers cm9 with just wiping caches.... coming from any other rom will require a full wipe (turl,miui,cm7,stock any of these will require full wipe)

for fresh install: for best results a fresh flash is recommended

format, system, data, cache,
    flash rom, flash rom, flash gapps,
    fix permissions then reboot phone

trouble installing using that method? try this one found here

known issues:

you tell me

current build: based on jokers cm9 6.9.1 and aokpcb build 37 nightly 05/26/2012

AOKPCB-Olympus-Team-Moto-Tegra

or can go here: to the aokpcb website, look for team moto tegra

please report any and everything so we know what to fix..... thanks
    well video its drivers for sure but the camera should function....I Just need to swap over a different set of camera libs.... is all....

Nice to see people porting this to unsupported devices :) Will have more features for you guys soon, planning on spending a good chunk of time this weekend on the ROM.
    NEWS: I will be taking a short break from nightlies as I attempt to integrate a couple new "under the hood" features into AOKPCB. Those of you with OFFICIAL devices are encouraged to PM me and/or come by our IRC channel to help with testing this weekend. Sorry for the interruption in builds but I want to make this as stable as possible before I run a full build cycle again. Thank you for your patience and your support!

Sent from AOKPCB & Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    Hey spleef just wanted to let you know that aokp 36 is up , im sure you're a busy man lol hopefully you get some time to check it out . :cool:

cool will try to get it updated today for us
    about to release the photon build 36 if all goes well ill pop out the atrix version in a few

atrix build 36 is up