[Q] sd partition problem.

Search This thread

sadler123

Jan 8, 2014
hi every one..
i have a problem with my samsung 32g class 10 sd card , i wanted to make a second partition using mini tool, i chose ext2 as a second partition and when i opened link2sd app it asked me to chose the file system of the second partition , again i chose ext2 , it asked me to reboot the device. i rebooted it and when i opened link2sd the same message that asked me to chose the file system of the second partition appeared again and when i chose ext2 this message appeared: "mount script cannot be created. mount invalid argument"
i returned to mini tool and tried both ext3 ext4 with no success. and when i tried fat32 as a second partition it created but when i try to link any app on link2sd it fails to link it.
plz can any one tell me what should I do.
thanks in advance.

karan luniyal

Dec 15, 2013
faridabad
hi every one..
i have a problem with my samsung 32g class 10 sd card , i wanted to make a second partition using mini tool, i chose ext2 as a second partition and when i opened link2sd app it asked me to chose the file system of the second partition , again i chose ext2 , it asked me to reboot the device. i rebooted it and when i opened link2sd the same message that asked me to chose the file system of the second partition appeared again and when i chose ext2 this message appeared: "mount script cannot be created. mount invalid argument"
i returned to mini tool and tried both ext3 ext4 with no success. and when i tried fat32 as a second partition it created but when i try to link any app on link2sd it fails to link it.
plz can any one tell me what should I do.
thanks in advance.

try making partion ext3 or ext 4
hit thanks if helped <<<<<:)