Kitkat for T-Mobile lg g2 issues, anyone else having these problems?

Search This thread

CrazzyBoy265

Nov 25, 2013
OK I've come to realize there are a lot if bugs on Kitkat for instance I don't have any 4g no mobile internet at all another thing is my web browser experience is off the charts glitchy and the camera has a leggy capture which kinda ticks me off

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Sfkn2

Feb 10, 2009
Seattle, WA
None of those issues, but I did have the bluetooth wakelock until I did a factory reset. Battery is still ehh.

CrazzyBoy265

Nov 25, 2013
I was wondering, these problems are happening because maybe we installed by the lg suite or is it just the is that's messing up?

DurbanPoison24

Jan 30, 2011
My Google Now won't work if I say "OK Google" and even the voice icon in search bar is different looking. I have to click voice icon for it to work otherwise just saying OK Google wont work. Also I get a message after booting up my phone saying "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" don't know what that is or what that affects.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

Sfkn2

Feb 10, 2009
Seattle, WA
My Google Now won't work if I say "OK Google" and even the voice icon in search bar is different looking. I have to click voice icon for it to work otherwise just saying OK Google wont work. Also I get a message after booting up my phone saying "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" don't know what that is or what that affects.

Is the mic filled or hollow?

DurbanPoison24

Jan 30, 2011
Go into accessibility settings and turn off on-screen phone.

Woo-hoo! I wish I could kiss you. Lol. Still don't know what "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" means though.

DurbanPoison24

Jan 30, 2011
Do you have SwiftKey installed?

I actually do and I've noticed when I access the talk to text microphone it comes up differently. Like I'll say something and then it will give me like four or options of what I said I guess to make sure it got everything correctly. Not a big fan of it to be truthful but I love SwiftKey.

Howie Dub

Apr 13, 2011
I actually do and I've noticed when I access the talk to text microphone it comes up differently. Like I'll say something and then it will give me like four or options of what I said I guess to make sure it got everything correctly. Not a big fan of it to be truthful but I love SwiftKey.

If you uninstall SwiftKey, you'll stop getting that error message for gapps. Don't know why it doesn't play nice with the G2's 4.4.2.

Top Liked Posts