Unrooting is 100% Possible?

Search This thread

akt255

Apr 21, 2013
Ranchi
modtheapp.com
I want to know if I root my phone using framaroot application then can I unroot it anytime I want for warranty??
Sent from my Micromax A77 using xda app-developers app

naveen6252

Oct 6, 2013
New Delhi
I don't think you can unroot again. When you will root your device you must have to flash some recovery like CWM recovery which cannot be removed. But if you will root by another method you can probably unroot your device. :D:D

Sent from my Micromax A88

yandexrhino

Mar 27, 2014
Yes, unroot it if you do want for the warranty. But root your smartphone is also a process which will change some original data and i'm afraid you have to update your ROM. Actually the rooting app can finish that. I had an experience.

Reactions: akt255

naveen6252

Oct 6, 2013
New Delhi
Just try to root you device using framaroot if it work then you can also unroot again by this app. This app is so simple but I'm afraid that it will work for your device or not. Just try n watch;);)

Sent from my Micromax A88 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: akt255

akt255

Apr 21, 2013
Ranchi
modtheapp.com
Just try to root you device using framaroot if it work then you can also unroot again by this app. This app is so simple but I'm afraid that it will work for your device or not. Just try n watch;);)

Yes! I got some tutorials about rooting Micromax A77 with framaroot app. I will try it .. Thanks

ma7um

Jul 30, 2013
no thing going to happen just root ur device with framaroot and if u want to unroot ur device just go to supersu app>setting>full unroot.

then restart ur device...now ur device is not rooted....:)

Sent from my Symphony Xplorer W71 using xda app-developers app

naveen6252

Oct 6, 2013
New Delhi
Rooting is Just about custom rom and recoveries. People root their device to use custom roms and some other reasons. And for custom ROM you have to get custom recovery to flash the custom ROM. Custom ROMs can't be removed even you unroot Your device. ;);)

Sent from my Micromax A88 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, unroot it if you do want for the warranty. But root your smartphone is also a process which will change some original data and i'm afraid you have to update your ROM. Actually the rooting app can finish that. I had an experience.
    I want to know if I root my phone using framaroot application then can I unroot it anytime I want for warranty??
    Yes.... Just go to Framaroot app and select Unroot.. and then select the option which u selected while rooting...

I think Farmaroot can handle that. It worked on my Mediapad 10 Link.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mini mit Tapatalk