[Q] Closest to Stock Developer Edition ROM?

Search This thread

Silellak

May 17, 2012
Hey all,

I was thinking of finally taking the plunge and unlocking my One and installing a ROM. I don't really need any fancy bells & whistles...mostly just want to take my AT&T model and turn it into a Developer Edition (or as close as possible to that).

I've searched the forums, but still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. The closest I found was this Developer Edition conversion thread, which seems to have its own issues with reception indicators and such:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2601356

Has anyone else successfully made this conversation? Thanks in advance!

DeathAngel66669

May 24, 2013
My phone is unlocked, s-off, SuperCID, running lastest dev. firmware 4.19.1540.9. The closest rom that I've found based on this firmware is SkyDragon v15.1. It's not completely "stock", but it works for me. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-14-09-40-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-14-09-40-47.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Silellak

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I was thinking of finally taking the plunge and unlocking my One and installing a ROM. I don't really need any fancy bells & whistles...mostly just want to take my AT&T model and turn it into a Developer Edition (or as close as possible to that).
So convert your phone with the latest dev edition RUU. You will need S-OFF.

I've searched the forums, but still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. The closest I found was this Developer Edition conversion thread, which seems to have its own issues with reception indicators and such
You just have to edit your SKU ID to make your reception icon looks like they were before

Many of us mate :) Make sure there is a way to go back to stock if you need to send your phone for repair under warranty.
post your getvar all, will be easier to say what you have to do to convert your phone.

Reactions: Silellak

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida

You just have to edit your SKU ID to make your reception icon looks like they were before

Many of us mate :) Make sure there is a way to go back to stock if you need to send your phone for repair under warranty.
post your getvar all, will be easier to say what you have to do to convert your phone.

he's on AT&T all you have to do is change your CID to: BS_US001 and flash a RUU

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My phone is unlocked, s-off, SuperCID, running lastest dev. firmware 4.19.1540.9. The closest rom that I've found based on this firmware is SkyDragon v15.1. It's not completely "stock", but it works for me. Hope this helps.

I've searched the forums, but still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. The closest I found was this Developer Edition conversion thread, which seems to have its own issues with reception indicators and such