List of original firmware for SM-R350 [R350XXU0BNG2]

Search This thread

hotginger

Nov 18, 2008
Is R350XXU0BNG2 the latest original firmware? I am running the gear fit with my HTC one m8 right now, but will switch to Galaxy S6 next week... So I want to go back to stock firmware... Thanks in Advance

alliedbass

Jan 24, 2011
Looking for specific firmware full set ending in AO2

Hi, I am trying to find an older firmware to downgrade for a possible fix to the auto-reconnect on Samsung Custom Roms. Specifically R350OXA0BOA2_R350XXU0BOA2. I have the UPDATEMODE version but it hangs at Nandwritestart when flashing via odin. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Danieldan5152

Jun 22, 2014
Gauteng
Hi, I am trying to find an older firmware to downgrade for a possible fix to the auto-reconnect on Samsung Custom Roms. Specifically R350OXA0BOA2_R350XXU0BOA2. I have the UPDATEMODE version but it hangs at Nandwritestart when flashing via odin. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
just do the tasker thing it works perfectly on this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2769703 it works only prob I found if you turn bluetooth off yourself it stays off because the task is turning it off when you try and turn it on so just disable the task when you turn it off

d^.

Jul 25, 2012
Can you just load up that firmware 2 posts above with Odin?

Edit: Nevermind just did it with Odin 3.09.5. Worked fine. Not much changed but I guess those changes are done with an app. Gear Fit Manager doesn't work for me on 7.1.1 so I'm using an app called Gear Fit Pro.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts