[DISCONTINUED] LightningFastRom-16.0 (Pie)

Search This thread

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
pressthemes.freesite.host
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FRwSZDT9gPrD4nYjtWQ1wC92px1w%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fgithub.com%252FOrdenKrieger%252FNucleaROM_pictures%252Fblob%252F00a9981706ef5c1680e91cea320f17b7b9adabb7%252FLineageOS_banner_xda.png%253Fraw%253Dtrue

About Lineage OS:
LineageOS an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,
With more being continuously added thanks to the biggest, yet ever growing, Android open-source community.
Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new.

Disclaimer:
LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

About Lightning Fast Rom:
Lighting Fast Rom Is Android based rom for older devices based on LineageOS aims to*make Android classy by deleting all the useless, ugly and outdated stuff the LineageOS base rom, So enjoy tweeting and moving my rom as your wish.

Disclaimer:
LightningFastRom (LightningFastRom Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

What has been removed, added or relocated elsewhere in the LineageOS base?

• Audio visualizer in Eleven.
  • Audio visualizer on the Android Lock Screen.

• Network status in status bar.

• Volume keys controlling playback

• LineageOS Weather has been removed.
  • LineageOS Statistic has been removed.
  • LineageOS Bug Report from powermenu has been removed.

• Some of the default app icons and color have been tweaked But I'm still not happy with how they look.
  • Battery percentages been moved to Battery > Battery saver and Performance similarly to Apple iOS & more to come.
  • Defaults screen saver.
  • LineageOS Pie wallpaper has been swapped out for the

• LineageOS Oreo wallpaper.
  • New Ringtone, Alarms & Notification sounds made my me in Reason 10 have also been added

What Works?

• Skype audio work on all millet*
  • Recents buttons works on millet & matisse devices[/color][/font]
  • Magisk manager on millet & matisse devices
  • Speaker
  • Developer options works granted you have install Magisk manager on millet & matisse devices

What Is Still Broken?

• Camera on millet & matisse devices
  • Skype audio does not work at all matisse*
  • Trust on millet & matisse devices
  • Connection hidden WiFi networks on millet & matisse devices
  • Offline charging on millet & matisse devices
  • Rotation works (but will some time stop working) on millet & matisse devices
  • Search in setting crashes on millet & matisse devices

What Are mMy Future Planes?

• Make Pie GSI
  • Add OTA Update System
  • Rebuild the org if anyone wants help me do that

Link To Roms

New Version of TWRP by @matteo0026 are Available Here

Credits for the device & rom
  • MENTION=3132221]sub77[/MENTION] for the original code for both Matisse & Millet.
  • MENTION=6798358]matteo0026[/MENTION] for updating TWRP.
  • @PythonLimited & @FcUzzocreafor add the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 to the donner device Kernel
  • @LineageOS for the base rom.
  • @DJABHipHop for modding LineageOS base rom & fixing the Sleep death bug TWRP.
  • Pulse everyone on XDA who tested the rom so far.

Project Source
https://github.com/LightningFastRom

Project Status

Rom: Stable
Developer with (milletlte|millet3g|matisselte|matisse3g) device: Needed.
Help with rom: Wanted.
Camera Broken millet or matisse ATM.
Skype status: 50/50 Audio works on millet & not matisse & camera does not work on millet or matisse ATM.

All request can be made on telegram @Galaxy_Tab_4https://t.me/Galaxy_Tab_4
All nightly build can be found on telegram @LightFastRomshttps://t.me/LightFastRoms

Last edited:

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017

Steps For*Upgrade/Installing Pie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Warning*I*nor*XDA*is responsible if your device get damage during this -
-*Process proceed at your own risk -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- These apply to all android devices not just the*Samsung Galaxy Tab 4*-
- Here are the steps I take when installing a new update just there any major change -*
- that can prevent your device from booting by causing a boot-loop -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steps For Upgrade From Nougat*or*Marshmallow*to Install Pie
"Same ideas as using Time Machine on MAC OSX to migrate your data over from one machine to another."
  1. Download latest Pie Build to your *external_sdcard.
    [/*]
  2. Download latest Gapps*Pisco*pie for arm not arm64 to your *external_sdcard.*
    [/*]
  3. Download*UNOFFICIAL TWRP by @matteo0026 to your external_sdcard.[/*]
  4. Download Samsung USB driver.*[/*]
  5. Reboot into recovery and update TWRP Then Reboot back into recovery*& backup your data to *external_sdcard.[/*]
  6. Then wipe Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
  7. Then restore your date*wait fore the TWRP*to finish*restoring your date Then reboot..[/*]
  8. Then wait a few till the rom fully boots.[/*]
  9. Congratulation you have successful updating your device to Pie with any lose of data or having to go thought*Setup-Wizard*again if done*correctly the only thing you'll have to do re grant apps permission again your good to go.*[/*]
Steps For Install Pie On A*SM-T530/SM-T530NU
  1. Download latest*Pie Build*to your *external_sdcard.
    [/*]
  2. Download latest*Gapps*Pisco*pie for arm not arm64 to your *external_sdcard.*
    [/*]
  3. Download*UNOFFICIAL*TWRP*by @matteo0026 to your external_sdcard.
    [/*]
  5. Download King*Root run the app and bingo you know have root [/*]
  6. Download FlashFire*or*Flashify*Great*root access*locate recovery.img and flash it.[/*]
  7. Then Reboot into TWRP*& backup your data to *external_sdcard Then wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
  8. Then wipe Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
  9. Then reboot..
    [/*]
  10. Then wait a few till the rom fully boots.[/*]
  11. If*you're*coming*from stock rom or doing a clean install*you'll need to complete the Setup-Wizard.[/*]
Steps For Install Pie On A Stock Tablet
    [/*]
    [/*]
  5. Download CF auto root, Odin, Samsung USB driver.*[/*]
  6. Reboot into download mode. Flash*CF*auto root.[/*]
  7. Download FlashFire*or*Flashify*Great*root access*locate recovery.img and flash it.[/*]
  8. Then Reboot into TWRP*& backup your data to *external_sdcard Then wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
  9. Then navigate to your**external_sdcard*card and locate lasted Pie Build.
    [/*]
  10. Then click the*+*sign in TWRP navigate to your external_sdcard and located the *Gapps*Pisco fo Pie you downloaded early then swipe install.[/*]
  11. Then wipe Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
  12. Then reboot..
    [/*]
  13. Then wait a few till the rom fully boots.[/*]
  14. If*you're*coming*from stock rom or doing a clean install*you'll need to complete the Setup-Wizard.[/*]

Steps Installing*Magisk root*& fixing developer options

brewer75

Feb 15, 2013
Pickerington
Nexus 7
Motorola Xoom
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FRwSZDT9gPrD4nYjtWQ1wC92px1w%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fgithub.com%252FOrdenKrieger%252FNucleaROM_pictures%252Fblob%252F00a9981706ef5c1680e91cea320f17b7b9adabb7%252FLineageOS_banner_xda.png%253Fraw%253Dtrue

About Lineage OS:
LineageOS, an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,
With more being continuously added thanks to the biggest, yet ever growing, Android open-source community.

Disclaimer:
LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Lighting Fast Rom*Is Android based rom for older devices based on*LineageOS*aims to*make*Android*classy by*deleting all the useless, ugly*and*outdated stuff the*LineageOS base rom, So enjoy tweeting and moving my rom as your wish.*

Disclaimer:
LightningFastRom ( LightningFastRom Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

What has been*removed, added or relocated elsewhere in the LineageOS*base?

• Audio visualizer in Eleven.*
  • Audio visualizer*on the*Android Lock Screen.*
  • LineageOS*Weather has been removed.
  • Some of the default app icons and color have been tweaked.
  • Battery percentages been moved to Battery > Battery saver and Performance.
  • Defaults screen saver.
  • LineageOS*Pie wallpaper has been swapped out for the*LineageOS*Oreo wallpaper.
  • New Ringtone, Alarms & Notification sounds made my me in Reason 10 have also been added

[/b]What Works

• Speaker
  • Developer options works granted you have install Magisk manager on millet & matisse devices

What Still Broken

Future Planes

• Make Pie GSI
  • Add OTA Update System

Link To Roms

• [* @sub77 for the original code for both Matisse & Millet.
    [* @matteo0026 for updating TWRP.
  • @PythonLimited & @FcUzzocrea for add the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 to the donner device Kernel
  • @amirza for the Rootless Pixel Launcher & Pixel icons.

Project Source

Project Status

Skype status: 50/50 Audio works on millet & not matisse & camera does not work on millet or matisse ATM.

All request can be made on *telegram* @Galaxy_Tab_4https://t.me/Galaxy_Tab_4
All nightly build can be found on telegram* @LightFastRomshttps://t.me/LightFastRoms

Under the "New Version of TWRP by @matteo0026 are Available Here" menu, when you click on the milletwifi TWRP, what appears is a matissewifi TWRP instead of the milletwifi version.

rppower

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for this DJABHipHop. I currently run lineage-14.1-20180309-UNOFFICIAL-matissewifi on my sm-t530 since last year and to be honest I don't quite remember how I got to do this lol (odin3.12.4 and twrp 3.0.0-0-matisse) . Anyhow, I read your instructions and downloaded TWRP and samsung usb driver, but I didn't see the link for "the latest *pie build"?

About Gapps, I select ARM but I don't know which Android version I should select? (4.4 to 9.0, 10 is greyed out)
Also I did root my device last year, so do I still need King Root?
So once everything is on the external sdcard, I must install Flashfire from GooglePlay on my device, select the pie image and then I assume must install Gapps at the same time too?

I know this must be very easy to do when you're use to it but I really need a step by step guide. Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I thought I did root it but flashfire disagrees lol. So I tried installing KingRoot (5.3.7and root fails. I tried to reboot and failed again. Is there another tool that works well?

Last edited:

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks for this DJABHipHop. I currently run lineage-14.1-20180309-UNOFFICIAL-matissewifi on my sm-t530 since last year and to be honest I don't quite remember how I got to do this lol (odin3.12.4 and twrp 3.0.0-0-matisse) . Anyhow, I read your instructions and downloaded TWRP and samsung usb driver, but I didn't see the link for "the latest *pie build"?

About Gapps, I select ARM but I don't know which Android version I should select? (4.4 to 9.0, 10 is greyed out)
Also I did root my device last year, so do I still need King Root?
So once everything is on the external sdcard, I must install Flashfire from GooglePlay on my device, select the pie image and then I assume must install Gapps at the same time too?

I know this must be very easy to do when you're use to it but I really need a step by step guide. Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I thought I did root it but flashfire disagrees lol. So I tried installing KingRoot (5.3.7and root fails. I tried to reboot and failed again. Is there another tool that works well?
Yes use cfautoroot with odin and ARM 9.0 pisco or nano gapps

felixlee0530

Feb 25, 2018
Hey DJABHiphop,

When the rom was in development under Lineage 14.1 (Nougat), it was possible to use the Dolby Atmos zip package which could be installed via TWRP.
However, users report that the Dolby Atmos file does not work in this latest version of Lineage 16.0 anymore.
Are there any ways to use the Dolby Atmos again?
@DJABHipHop

Last edited:

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
Hey DJABHiphop,

When the rom was in development under Lineage 14.1 (Nougat), it was possible to use the Dolby Atmos zip package which could be installed via TWRP.
However, users report that the Dolby Atmos file does not work in this latest version of Lineage 16.0 anymore.
Are there any ways to use the Dolby Atmos again?
@DJABHipHop
I dont know as I dont use it at all sorry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

About Lineage OS:
    LineageOS an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,

Disclaimer:

Lighting Fast Rom Is Android based rom for older devices based on LineageOS aims to*make Android classy by deleting all the useless, ugly and outdated stuff the LineageOS base rom, So enjoy tweeting and moving my rom as your wish.

Disclaimer:
    LightningFastRom (LightningFastRom Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

What has been removed, added or relocated elsewhere in the LineageOS base?

• Audio visualizer in Eleven.
    • Audio visualizer on the Android Lock Screen.

• LineageOS Weather has been removed.
    • LineageOS Statistic has been removed.
    • LineageOS Bug Report from powermenu has been removed.

• Some of the default app icons and color have been tweaked But I'm still not happy with how they look.
    • Battery percentages been moved to Battery > Battery saver and Performance similarly to Apple iOS & more to come.
    • Defaults screen saver.
    • LineageOS Pie wallpaper has been swapped out for the

• LineageOS Oreo wallpaper.

What Works?

• Speaker

What Is Still Broken?

What Are mMy Future Planes?

• Make Pie GSI
    • Add OTA Update System

Link To Roms

• MENTION=3132221]sub77[/MENTION] for the original code for both Matisse & Millet.
    • MENTION=6798358]matteo0026[/MENTION] for updating TWRP.
    • @PythonLimited & @FcUzzocreafor add the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 to the donner device Kernel

Project Source

Project Status

All request can be made on telegram @Galaxy_Tab_4https://t.me/Galaxy_Tab_4
    All nightly build can be found on telegram @LightFastRomshttps://t.me/LightFastRoms

Steps For*Upgrade/Installing Pie

- Warning*I*nor*XDA*is responsible if your device get damage during this -
    -*Process proceed at your own risk -
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - These apply to all android devices not just the*Samsung Galaxy Tab 4*-
    - Here are the steps I take when installing a new update just there any major change -*
    - that can prevent your device from booting by causing a boot-loop -
    Steps For Upgrade From Nougat*or*Marshmallow*to Install Pie
    "Same ideas as using Time Machine on MAC OSX to migrate your data over from one machine to another."
      [/*]
      [/*]
    5. Reboot into recovery and update TWRP Then Reboot back into recovery*& backup your data to *external_sdcard.[/*]
    6. Then wipe Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
    7. Then restore your date*wait fore the TWRP*to finish*restoring your date Then reboot..[/*]
    8. Then wait a few till the rom fully boots.[/*]
    9. Congratulation you have successful updating your device to Pie with any lose of data or having to go thought*Setup-Wizard*again if done*correctly the only thing you'll have to do re grant apps permission again your good to go.*[/*]
    Steps For Install Pie On A*SM-T530/SM-T530NU
    1. Download latest*Pie Build*to your *external_sdcard.
      [/*]
    2. Download latest*Gapps*Pisco*pie for arm not arm64 to your *external_sdcard.*
      [/*]
    3. Download*UNOFFICIAL*TWRP*by @matteo0026 to your external_sdcard.
      [/*]
    5. Download King*Root run the app and bingo you know have root [/*]
    6. Download FlashFire*or*Flashify*Great*root access*locate recovery.img and flash it.[/*]
    7. Then Reboot into TWRP*& backup your data to *external_sdcard Then wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
    8. Then wipe Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
    9. Then reboot..
      [/*]
    10. Then wait a few till the rom fully boots.[/*]
    11. If*you're*coming*from stock rom or doing a clean install*you'll need to complete the Setup-Wizard.[/*]
    Steps For Install Pie On A Stock Tablet
      [/*]
      [/*]
    5. Download CF auto root, Odin, Samsung USB driver.*[/*]
    6. Reboot into download mode. Flash*CF*auto root.[/*]
    7. Download FlashFire*or*Flashify*Great*root access*locate recovery.img and flash it.[/*]
    8. Then Reboot into TWRP*& backup your data to *external_sdcard Then wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
    9. Then navigate to your**external_sdcard*card and locate lasted Pie Build.
      [/*]
    10. Then click the*+*sign in TWRP navigate to your external_sdcard and located the *Gapps*Pisco fo Pie you downloaded early then swipe install.[/*]
    11. Then wipe Cache, Dalvik.[/*]
    12. Then reboot..
      [/*]
    13. Then wait a few till the rom fully boots.[/*]
    14. If*you're*coming*from stock rom or doing a clean install*you'll need to complete the Setup-Wizard.[/*]

Steps Installing*Magisk root*& fixing developer options
    Will this run on an SM-T533 too? :-o

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk
    The link for Magisk is incorrect... It takes me to the old lineage 14.1 files.
    Please, again, no link to SM-T531 matisse3g 16.0 ROM.....
    Ops I'll fix it tomorow