Want HTC Sense back

Search This thread

coolpeter86

Mar 15, 2012
Richmond
I have rooted my HTC Wildfire and put Cyanogenmod 7.

Now I want the old HTC Sense ROM back. What should I do? Where will I get the ROM file for HTC Sense?

Thank you.

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
If you made a Nandroid backup (Which you really should have done in case you wanted to go back to what you had before), you can just restore it from the recovery.

If not, you have two options.
A custom HTC Sense ROM (Rempuzzle, kwbr, DK custom, ...) or a RUU (Stock HTC firmware)

Reactions: huston8

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Look in the wildfire index thread in the dev section and get the safe zip file. Flash it from your recovery and you will have stock HTC, rooted and still have s-off + recovery :D

sent from my android powered beast!

Reactions: Fahddy

Fahddy

Apr 11, 2012
Network Problem

Hey guys, I had rooted and flashed my Buzz android phone. This had all gone successful. But now I'm having some major problems with my Mobile network. It had worked fine for about a week or so. Normally when the internet connected, the symbol turned green and allowed me to connect to the network but now it just shows the upwards arrow flashing continuously (in no order) and the downward arrow flashing once in a while. The connection varies from H and 3G but when i try to open any website like google.com it just carries on loading to no result. However when I connect with my WIFI it works perfectly fine. I used the CM7 built in browser AND opera Mobile and both gave same results.I checked with my 3 networks call centers, they said the network was up and running fine.
Please help! :(

coolpeter86

Mar 15, 2012
Richmond
Hey guys, I had rooted and flashed my Buzz android phone. This had all gone successful. But now I'm having some major problems with my Mobile network. It had worked fine for about a week or so. Normally when the internet connected, the symbol turned green and allowed me to connect to the network but now it just shows the upwards arrow flashing continuously (in no order) and the downward arrow flashing once in a while. The connection varies from H and 3G but when i try to open any website like google.com it just carries on loading to no result. However when I connect with my WIFI it works perfectly fine. I used the CM7 built in browser AND opera Mobile and both gave same results.I checked with my 3 networks call centers, they said the network was up and running fine.

Try clearing cache and cookies. And restarting the device.

olu.danNY

May 27, 2012
Lagos
OnePlus 7T Pro

Never had that while using CM7. It does move H to 3G but still connect. If you've confirmed that others on the same network as yours can connect to the internet, you can backup your apps using Titanium Backup and reflash the ROM. Hope it helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you made a Nandroid backup (Which you really should have done in case you wanted to go back to what you had before), you can just restore it from the recovery.

If not, you have two options.
    A custom HTC Sense ROM (Rempuzzle, kwbr, DK custom, ...) or a RUU (Stock HTC firmware)
    if you backup the old ROM you can restore it.
    Look in the wildfire index thread in the dev section and get the safe zip file. Flash it from your recovery and you will have stock HTC, rooted and still have s-off + recovery :D

sent from my android powered beast!