[Q] recovery problem

Search This thread

droid aka

May 24, 2014
Hey guys .. after I upgraded to 4.4.2 I coulding install any custom recovery on my note 2 7100 ..when I used odin is says every thing is alright and pass but nothing change the stock recovery only show and nothing else ..I tried it with several custom recovery but it is the same at the end..
please if there is any thing could be done help me.

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Hey guys .. after I upgraded to 4.4.2 I coulding install any custom recovery on my note 2 7100 ..when I used odin is says every thing is alright and pass but nothing change the stock recovery only show and nothing else ..I tried it with several custom recovery but it is the same at the end..
please if there is any thing could be done help me.
Try flashing the custom recovery again but uncheck "auto reboot" in odin and then once done flashing manually enter into recovery mode by pressing volume up + home + power and let go of all 3 buttons as soon as you see the samsung logo.Prior to doing this put superSu v 1.94 in your sd card so you can flash it right after booting into recovery ,this would root your phone for more guidance refer to this guide.Philz touch 6.26.6 or 6.41 should be used.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2730764