Help Me Creating ROM for Magician....

Search This thread

Gans022

Mar 19, 2007
Mumbai
Hey guys i have bought my new Touch Pro 2 mobile.. and so i am going to use my I-mate jam for making new ROM's for jam.. Request to all Magician ppl to help me to build rom what you want... you can tell me

1. Do you want a clean rom..
2. Rom with TouchFLO 2d..
3. Anyother..

will be waiting for your replys..

cant make the decision alone.. so thought of making a post..

ggmaniack

Oct 21, 2009
Prague
Q: Do you know how to build magician ROMs?
If yes, please tell me how. (I was making few roms for friends kovsky, so i know what and how, but i have not found any way how to build for my magician)

Alex_GP

May 15, 2009
A clean to the bone 6.5.3 ROM would be nice...
Or even Android!

P.S. I`m in for testing!

dravik

Mar 7, 2008
I think andriod is to slow for the magician, and it would be to hard to make it for one person.

Windows mobile 6.5.5 is really nice. But I heard it is hard to unpack the magician roms. There is not any kitchen released. Only cotulla has succeeded making an magician rom so far..

jovan.asanin

Sep 28, 2008
www.fica.iz.rs
Yes, but he is selfish and doesn't want to share his work with us. Lazy too. I respect his work but nothing new is posted since 2009... Like he is left this magician project... :confused:

b_w_johan

May 13, 2010
Android sounds interesting.

I'd even like to help in any way possible, posted a message in the general > questions just today.

I'm doing a study informatica > software engineer, and for a schoolproject we have to write an android application ... don't have €500,- for some fancy HTC phone with android on it, so if we could kick my phone back to life (even if it is slow) it would be awesome.

Saying that, also like to add that i have enough sparetime to help you out with some testing, reading, writing/coding I'm not really experience with mobile phone OS ROMS so it is a good challenge and probly a nice sparetime project :)

Moto62

Dec 25, 2009
I fear also that Cotulla no longer is working on the Magician ROMs. :(
I hope I'm wrong...
A new ROM should be fingerfriendly and stable with all Radio-Software-Versions.
I love my Magician ! A solid Case , you became all Repair Parts for low Price and you can change them self . I would be happy , if someone could make a kitchen, with a chance to change the language . Good luck !

ala_borbe

Oct 31, 2007
BIH
info needed...

hello

does someone have any info on how to build rom

i managed to decrypt, extract, modify (oem and xip) and now i need some help to build rom back so that i can encrypt it and use RUU to flash...

any info is welcome

:D

chansthename

May 26, 2007
Tell me that you are not modifying Cotulla's roms, that is not cool dude.

Respect his work and wishes, either create your own rom or get permission from the big man himself before doing it.

ala_borbe

Oct 31, 2007
BIH
DO NOT WORRY i DO NOT use Cotulla's rom!!!! i do respect his great work... at the moment im working on WM2003SE but i guess that same or similar procedure is used on WM6.1/WM6.5.... so i juct need to figure out way to build new rom form files that i have extracted...

any info is appreciated....
i havent found any kitchen for Magician, and kitchen for Himalaya or BlueAngel does not work on Magician... so sad... :confused:

chansthename

May 26, 2007
ok that is great news, now I am sure there are guides for rom compiling available around here. I will have a look soon and report back