[APP][2.3.3+] Pandora File Manager 0.9.5

Search This thread

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
Thanks fo guys who have try this app, I upgrade it and renamed it recently, I'll write another post for new version and hope you'll like it.

Hi guys,

If you hope to have an easy-to-use yet powerful file manager, please try Pandora! It's FREE and NO ADs!

You can get it from google play by search Pandora File Manager.

Pandora, support batch file operations likes delete, rename, copy, and cut. In addition, if the device have root permission, you can also do those operations to system file.

Pandora show the storage space and some other information likes modified time and size. In addition, the file transfer process is no longer simply show progress dialog, it also show current progress and time remaining like Windows.

Pandora support convenient directory navigation, you can quickly jump between the root directory and the sd card directory, and you can also set the directory as a bookmark to quickly switch between directories. Optimized search function allows you to quickly find the file or folder.

Want to create a new folder? Use Pandora, you can quickly completed. Want the file to be arranged according to your wishes? It is also very simple for Pandora.

Pandora comes with text edit, image view, audio play, database browser, and file decompression tool, and also for you to match other suitable applications to execute the file.

Do not hesitate, just try! I believe Pandora will be your default file manager! ! !

If there's any problem or suggest, please reply here, I'll fixed it as soon as possible.

Attachments

• splash.jpg
    splash.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 242
  • normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 255
  • setting.jpg
    setting.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 228
  • copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Reactions: NRG1975

Ekril

Mar 8, 2008
Sibenik
this should be the link to the app --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roborn.pandora

i am downloading and after using i will report.

thanks.

edit:
i guess you have reserved ad space :)

+:
the ui looks fresh and good.
- :
if i were a programmer i would hide hidden files by default and give users ability to show hidden files. cause there are noobs who can see and delete necessary files or folders like ".android_secure".

Last edited:

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
this should be the link to the app

i am downloading and after using i will report.

thanks.

edit:
i guess you have reserved ad space :)

+:
the ui looks fresh and good.
- :
if i were a programmer i would hide hidden files by default and give users ability to show hidden files. cause there are noobs who can see and delete necessary files or folders like ".android_secure".

Thanks for you advice, I'll add this next version!

About ad space, maybe you mean the bottom of screen, I don't plan to add any commercial advertisement there, just keep for button of some more functions which will be added later.

Nmata

Dec 14, 2012
Re: [APP][2.3.3+] Pandora File Manager 0.6

Is this just for iPhone or for android also

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale

:good:
A bug i found was whenever I long click or regular click on something, it looks like everything is highlighted in that folder

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: thinkingboy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks fo guys who have try this app, I upgrade it and renamed it recently, I'll write another post for new version and hope you'll like it.

Hi guys,

If you hope to have an easy-to-use yet powerful file manager, please try Pandora! It's FREE and NO ADs!

You can get it from google play by search Pandora File Manager.

Pandora, support batch file operations likes delete, rename, copy, and cut. In addition, if the device have root permission, you can also do those operations to system file.

Pandora show the storage space and some other information likes modified time and size. In addition, the file transfer process is no longer simply show progress dialog, it also show current progress and time remaining like Windows.

Pandora support convenient directory navigation, you can quickly jump between the root directory and the sd card directory, and you can also set the directory as a bookmark to quickly switch between directories. Optimized search function allows you to quickly find the file or folder.

Want to create a new folder? Use Pandora, you can quickly completed. Want the file to be arranged according to your wishes? It is also very simple for Pandora.

Pandora comes with text edit, image view, audio play, database browser, and file decompression tool, and also for you to match other suitable applications to execute the file.

Do not hesitate, just try! I believe Pandora will be your default file manager! ! !

If there's any problem or suggest, please reply here, I'll fixed it as soon as possible.

:good:
    A bug i found was whenever I long click or regular click on something, it looks like everything is highlighted in that folder

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2