Latest korean LG G2 F320K11a firmware new hide navbar feature

Search This thread

Hendrickson

Aug 24, 2008
Denia, Spain
www.youtube.com
There is a new firmware out that I'm running on my F320 now. Its F320K11a completely stock. However its a update.zip flash, so you need to install recovery and then flash it. I have flashed this over a F320S and L Model no problems. So its safe to say it will work on all F320's make a CWM backup first and place in on your hard drive just incase.

Changes include now in the menu nav settings you can now high the menu buttons for most apps.

Source and download

Its a 2.1GB download

Reactions: bigfau and woof123

woof123

Dec 10, 2012
Thanks for that my friend,we do need some love for our korean variants also lol

The download is 1.9gb for me and the name file is F320_11A_CUSTOM_ROM.rar

I hope im not downloading a wrong one...

Last edited:

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
But is this a Stock update from LG Korea or a custom rom ?

Sent from my LG-F320K using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hendrickson

Aug 24, 2008
Denia, Spain
www.youtube.com
But is this a Stock update from LG Korea or a custom rom ?

Sent from my LG-F320K using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes the korean model needs some love, really its the best version with a removable battery and mircosd support :D

Its not a custom rom, I've installed its stock carrier F32oK Olleh firmware 11A, it just installed like a custom rom as its not a KDZ but a update.zip

You need the CWM touch mod apk installer here to install it. You should make a cwm backup to an external source before flashing the update zip. And later factory reset if your coming from F320L or F320S to stop and errors.

Last edited:

woof123

Dec 10, 2012
I already have the touch recover on the phone.Will i need to reinstall it again after the flashing?

woof123

Dec 10, 2012
Open recovery,its ok tho i did it already now i need to see how it goes lol

There was no need of a clean set up tho,it s an otan so its supposed to go above any firmware.No problems or errors so far and i kept all my files and setting intact.

Last edited:

Hendrickson

Aug 24, 2008
Denia, Spain
www.youtube.com
Open recovery,its ok tho i did it already now i need to see how it goes lol

There was no need of a clean set up tho,it s an otan so its supposed to go above any firmware.No problems or errors so far and i kept all my files and setting intact.

Any tips on how you installed Open recovery? I tried to install it with the info here. When I reboot into recovery its a blank screen and if i connect a usb cable windows wants to format various drives :eek:

woof123

Dec 10, 2012
Any tips on how you installed Open recovery? I tried to install it with the info here. When I reboot into recovery its a blank screen and if i connect a usb cable windows wants to format various drives :eek:

My friend its super easy i just used flashify....And i opened the file with the recovery image tab.Thats it it only took 2 sec max...

Last edited:

Hendrickson

Aug 24, 2008
Denia, Spain
www.youtube.com
Looks like a nice feature but if the button's are hidden how do we go back or press menu ??

There is a little tab in the middle you click to bring up the menu again.....

My friend its super easy i just used flashify....And i opened the file with the recovery image tab.Thats it it only took 2 sec max...

Also tried this and same result. My phone is a F320L originally, I take it yours is a F320K?

woof123

Dec 10, 2012
There is a little tab in the middle you click to bring up the menu again.....

Also tried this and same result. My phone is a F320L originally, I take it yours is a F320K?

No Its the S model that its practicaly the same with L or so i think...Cause inside when i open the case it says F320s/l

Last edited:

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
Hi I am using G2 f320k however the firmwire was still 10M and try to update the stock rom through thr OTA but it can't. Are there any method to upgrade it ?

The latest K11C firmware leaked release dated 24th of Sept. Its an update.zip within the rar file so flash via twrp or cwm and remember to wipe/factory reset to stop any errors. (Always backup too)

Mirror: Google docs https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwkUUmb8s5kQQnZ2STJWNWJzc0k/edit?usp=sharing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a new firmware out that I'm running on my F320 now. Its F320K11a completely stock. However its a update.zip flash, so you need to install recovery and then flash it. I have flashed this over a F320S and L Model no problems. So its safe to say it will work on all F320's make a CWM backup first and place in on your hard drive just incase.

Changes include now in the menu nav settings you can now high the menu buttons for most apps.

Source and download

Its a 2.1GB download