root problem "strange"

Search This thread

manuel1992

Feb 4, 2014
Shkoder
I have a galaxy note II. When I first rooted my phone I was on Android 4.1.2 I used CF-AUTO-ROOT using Odin, everything went fine. When Android 4.3 came out I flashed it with odin and the root was not there, SuperSu says: re-root you phone yadda yadda yadda, so I re-rooted using the same method, everything went fine only for 1 thing when I restart the phone sometimes says I have root and sometimes it says I don't have root, It's driving me crazy.

Does Anyone know how to fix this?

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
I have a galaxy note II. When I first rooted my phone I was on Android 4.1.2 I used CF-AUTO-ROOT using Odin, everything went fine. When Android 4.3 came out I flashed it with odin and the root was not there, SuperSu says: re-root you phone yadda yadda yadda, so I re-rooted using the same method, everything went fine only for 1 thing when I restart the phone sometimes says I have root and sometimes it says I don't have root, It's driving me crazy.

Perhaps use this method from here

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
I don't think this will help. And I don't want to do something dangerous like this

Dangerous?Dr ketan explained in detail how his app works not sure why you think its dangerous and you didn't even try it but concluded it wont work. Anyways that's your wish if you are not comfortable with doing it his way then don't. Go to note II general section and look for a thread by user cosmyndemeter which can be found here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

verny94

May 30, 2014
Kladno
www.instagram.com

Mayba flash stock ROM and do new root + reocovery ;)
Its clean the system from all bad things :)

manuel1992

Feb 4, 2014
Shkoder
Dangerous?Dr ketan explained in detail how his app works not sure why you think its dangerous and you didn't even try it but concluded it wont work. Anyways that's your wish if you are not comfortable with doing it his way then don't. Go to note II general section and look for a thread by user cosmyndemeter which can be found here

so you are saying that root, DeKnox, Recovery Flasher or Customize CSC Features are not dangerous to do????

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
so you are saying that root, DeKnox, Recovery Flasher or Customize CSC Features are not dangerous to do????

Did I even tell you to look at other stuff? You wanted to root your phone so I suggested you Dr.Ketan's app which has other features. Also what may seem dangerous to you might not seem dangerous to me it's all about being comfortable and having some knowledge hence I suggested you an alternative way to root your phone. Did you even try it?Good luck

manuel1992

Feb 4, 2014
Shkoder
Did I even tell you to look at other stuff? You wanted to root your phone so I suggested you Dr.Ketan's app which has other features. Also what may seem dangerous to you might not seem dangerous to me it's all about being comfortable and having some knowledge hence I suggested you an alternative way to root your phone. Did you even try it?Good luck

ok, thank you for your help