[L5 II(E450)] SPERIA [Optima Team]

Search This thread

neteagle86

Sep 27, 2010
@slipsystem Thanks for your work!

...but... We receive info message from Dropbox for Speria and for Slim :

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Please, can you upload or share on another site? Thanks

Last edited:

gallopinto

Apr 22, 2015
Tested and Running on LG L5 II Duos

Hi @slipsystem, I am a LG L5 II E455 (Dual Sim) owner. I have been looking for custom roms for my device. Fortunatelly I found your rom. Thank you for the great work. I installed it and it runs amazing. Fast and stable.

There is just a little big issue. The Softkeys doesnt work. They work but the home button became config button, and config and dual sim button don't work at all.

I guess because this rom was made for the single sim version E450, and that version brings a physical home button, the E455 doesn't.

I'm not asking you to work on a dual sim version. I'm just letting you know how the rom runs on the Lg 5l II Dual Sim because I read that you don't have this phone to try it on. Thank you again for the amazing rom.

Greetings from Nicaragua :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

speria.jpg

SPERIA
    Xperia Rom Based On Stock

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

WARNING

Do not wipe System

HOW TO INSTALL

For Locked Bootloader

Note: Follow The Correct Order.

1. Root
    2. Install CWM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2722720
    3. Download Below
    4. Copy to SD Card
    5. Reboot To Recovery
    6. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    7. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    8. Install Zip From SD Card
    9. Reboot
    10. Enjoy

For Locked Unlocked Bootloader
    1. Root
    2. Unlock Bootloader(http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-...5-ii-unlocked-bootloader-optima-team-t2844428)
    3. Install CWM(http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-...g-l5ii-e460-philz-touch-cwm-advanced-t2893044)
    4. Copy to SD Card
    5. Reboot To Recovery
    6. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    7. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    8. Install Zip From SD Card
    9. Reboot
    10. Enjoy

FEATURES

Xperia Apps
    Xperia Keyboard
    No Bloat
    Fast
    Deodex
    Zipalighn
    Supports Slimsystem Jordan

DOWNLOAD HERE

I have also uploaded a light version that is currently being tested. I have been messing around with removing libs so it might not be stable.

DOWNLOAD SLIM HERE
    Thank you for your contribution! I am an ooold android user, flashing different roms since 2010.

Please, continue your work. I now use LG L5 II as my main phone and I need more space! Like, seriously - I'm using the app called FolderMount, but I'm not satisfied. It transfers some apps to SD BUT most of the apps don't work at all :crying:

Can you write/design an app/script for moving our apps to SD card? Our memory is very, veeery low - about 1.7 GB, which, nowadays, is nothing.

My first phone was Galaxy Spica i5700. Back then it used to have only about 100-150 MB and it wasn't enough too, but back then it was easier (believe it or not!!!) to transfer apps cache and data to SD card. And now it is almost impossible.

If you start work on this, I am willing to donate, even though I'm unemployed at the moment. So please, if everyone here has a solution to this problem (apps to SD card) please answer or otherwise- let's do some work and fix it! I'm willing to participate as a tester :D

Hey man, I hate to inform you that the development from now from me will be very slow. I will be trying to make all your dreams come true as fast as I can but I am expecting a baby girl on Tuesday. She is prem so all my time will be dedicated to her and my girlfriend. Any free time I have I will be putting into development for this phone.

I hope to see some more people fill my place. Keep testing your phones limits and keep modding.
    New Link

Link Has Been Updated. When I get my laptop synced up I will upload a mirror.

Happy Flashing :D
    Hey guys sorry about the delay.

I am currently juggling between my Xperia Z3 and My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

I will reupload as soon as I can.

Please feel free to mirror once I have uploaded.
    Reuploaded to mega.

updated links in first post.

feel free to mirror. mention me in the mirror and I will add it to the first post.