Clock Work Mod Recovery v5.0.2.6 Flashable via Odin

Did this method of flashing recovery worked for you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

yagya

Hello, Everyone!

This is the latest Clock Work Mod recovery version 5.0.2.6 for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone. So, if you have got ace (I am sure you do.. LOL!) then, follow the steps carefully to flash this custom recovery on your device.

Thanks to koush (for this recovery ) and others!!! :)

Disclaimer : Do This At Your Own Risk
I shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred to your device.

Warning! I haven't tested if it works. Want to be the early tester? Go ahead. But, I am pretty sure it will work fine.

Requirements
Make sure you have GB 2.3 and above firmware.

Instructions
1. Download cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5

2. Run Odin Multidownloader for Ace

3. Select One Package option at the top left.

4. Load Copper_v1.0.ops on OPS field.

5. Load cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5 in one package field.

6. When everything is set... put your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power button) and then connect it.

7. When Odin says Detected then you are ready to press the start button.

8. Wait till the recovery it flashed and then after Odin says PASS (in top left box) you may disconnect your device.

9. Reboot to recovery mod (Home + Power button) and enjoy new recovery. You can now flash custom roms, do nandroid backups and many more. :)

Hope! Everything was clear...
Happy Flashing :D

You can also use this CWMManager.apk app for managing this recovery... Download here

:)
P.S. Don't forget to say thanks if this thread post is useful...

Last edited:

evil_penguin

Oct 29, 2011
Nice ,
But why Odin ?
When it's possible to flash it via recovery mode which is much simple ,safe ,time consuming :confused:
So no need of Odin !

Last edited:

yagya

Same question..Its easier,safer and better to flash with recovery

Ok! Got your points.... But, I thought some other might prefer using Odin rather than flashing via recovery. SO, I posted it. :)

Also, there is another reason, you guyz don't have clear cut instructions for CWM recovery for ace ... so it will be helpful for noobs out there. :cool:

codeknight11

Dec 3, 2011
This may help when the phone boots into download mode but fails to boot into recovery mode. After flashing this via ODIN in download mode, the recovery mode may start again. Thanks man :D

Reactions: nufrankz

yagya

This may help when the phone boots into download mode but fails to boot into recovery mode. After flashing this via ODIN in download mode, the recovery mode may start again. Thanks man :D

Yup... you got some points there. After you boot to recovery then you can restore your backup and bring your phone to original state. Cheers! :)

nico88

Jan 1, 2012
parma
could become very important when you use without having to download the official rom rom manager, and so ....
good job!

Minioglowy

Jul 7, 2011
is it working :p waition for feedback :p anyway thanks and could some1 make it flashable via cwm :p ???????? :p

yagya

Silentbob999

Apr 6, 2012
Montréal
oh man thanks you, I search for 1 hour how to change the recovery on the S5830D of my girlfriend, it had the 3E recovery which do a fail on any cwm zip I found. When I finnally found your tar file I had a BIG SMILE. It work flawless. thanks

Toni5830

Jul 30, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Is it possible to have cwm 5.0.2.8 touch flashable via odin?? A friend of mine broke volume keys (don't know how) and using touch recovery he could solve his problem but he need odin to flash it..

Tapatalk Rules

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, Everyone!

This is the latest Clock Work Mod recovery version 5.0.2.6 for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone. So, if you have got ace (I am sure you do.. LOL!) then, follow the steps carefully to flash this custom recovery on your device.

Thanks to koush (for this recovery ) and others!!! :)

Disclaimer : Do This At Your Own Risk
    I shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred to your device.

Warning! I haven't tested if it works. Want to be the early tester? Go ahead. But, I am pretty sure it will work fine.

Requirements
    Make sure you have GB 2.3 and above firmware.

Instructions
    1. Download cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5

2. Run Odin Multidownloader for Ace

3. Select One Package option at the top left.

4. Load Copper_v1.0.ops on OPS field.

5. Load cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5 in one package field.

6. When everything is set... put your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power button) and then connect it.

7. When Odin says Detected then you are ready to press the start button.

8. Wait till the recovery it flashed and then after Odin says PASS (in top left box) you may disconnect your device.

9. Reboot to recovery mod (Home + Power button) and enjoy new recovery. You can now flash custom roms, do nandroid backups and many more. :)

Hope! Everything was clear...
    Happy Flashing :D

You can also use this CWMManager.apk app for managing this recovery... Download here

:)
    P.S. Don't forget to say thanks if this thread post is useful...
    Can anyone help me with some of the screenshots or images for this recovery? Thanks!
    Reserved.... For future use :D
    Same question..Its easier,safer and better to flash with recovery

Ok! Got your points.... But, I thought some other might prefer using Odin rather than flashing via recovery. SO, I posted it. :)

Also, there is another reason, you guyz don't have clear cut instructions for CWM recovery for ace ... so it will be helpful for noobs out there. :cool:

Yup... you got some points there. After you boot to recovery then you can restore your backup and bring your phone to original state. Cheers! :)