T-Mobile Sensation 4G Problem

Search This thread

psp300xxx

Jan 7, 2012
can someone help me?
when is full off i can use adb, i'm trying to unlock with revolutionary, but it said me that my hboot is not supported(but i've the 1.18 hboot)

Last edited:

x_SCOS_x_ELITE

Dec 30, 2011
Orlando
Try looking up adb reboot, I would give links but my pc internet is down and I don't want to deal with the hassle of the mobile app.

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium

Behold_this

Jul 15, 2011
Las Vegas
You're annoying bumping made me not want to answer your question, but I will tell you this...YOU CANNOT FLASH FIRMWARE THROUGH RECOVERY! Firmware must be properly packaged and flashed through hboot. The files are out there. Instead of bumping the thread a thousand times why not simply use the amazing SEARCH FUNCTION to find what you seek.

psp300xxx

Jan 7, 2012
Yes, but is there a firmware that i can flash through my hboot(1.18.0000 s-on)?
Good news guys, with RUU my pc recognized my phone, but when it is working for update my ruu image, it give me the 155 error, what i've to do to repair it?

Last edited:

Behold_this

Jul 15, 2011
Las Vegas
Yes. What firmware do you want, 1.43 or 1.50? You will need to extract the firmware.zip from rom.zip located inside the full RUU exe(Rom update utility), or just flash the full RUU by extracting the rom.zip from the RUU, rename it PG58IMG.zip, and flash through bootloader, or simply run the RUU exe with device connected.

Last edited:

psp300xxx

Jan 7, 2012
ruu_pyramid_tmous_1.50.531.1_radio_10.56.9035.00u_10.14.9035.01_m_release_223976_signed_2

i extracted the zip too, but it doesn't work

Last edited:

psp300xxx

Jan 7, 2012
i think that i have to use another RUU, what do you think? cause it gives me the 155 error when it's making a "controllo firma" that means "signature control" and i think that i have to try other ruu, like the wwe usa, or the europe, tomorrow i'll try more ruu, cause in italy is 11pm and i've to sleep now ;-)
are you agree with me?

psp300xxx

Jan 7, 2012
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.18.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: N/A
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.50.531.1
(bootloader) serialno: HT22NT504311
(bootloader) imei: 355066042500043
(bootloader) product: pyramid
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8260
(bootloader) modelid: PG5810000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4175mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 9d24123f
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.494s

this is the command if i try
fastboot getvar all
any idea?

psp300xxx

Jan 7, 2012
Yeah, i repaired my sensation and now it full work! Thanks to all peaple that helped me, now i unlocked it by revolutionary, i did the supercid and i flashed Android revolution with beats audio

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It doesn't work well, i putted this file http://goo.gl/znhyw to my sd card's root, but when i turn on to bootloader and select fastboot, it doesn't show me any screen for upgrade, and if i turn on to bootloader with sd card, it control my files, but after 10 seconds it never show me any request, what's the problem? :-(
    It show me: Parsing... [PG58IMG.zip]
    and then it shoe me the bootloader menu

My Hboot version is 1.18.0000
    Pyramid put ship s-on rl

S-On is your problem.

It won't let you update the firmware with S-On.
    Im uploading stock firmware for you now

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

I extracted this from the 1.29 Tmobile US RUU , so just put this on the root of your sd card and it will recognize it in the bootloader

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zu7gxramtap0lga/PG58IMG.zip
    it should automatically detect it in bootloader if it is on your sd card, then it will ask you if you want to start update, and you just need to press volume up to start update, and it will do it all for you

if for some reason it doesnt work just let me know
    its 379mb its the full stock tmobile rom
    if i make an app, you can will have it at free ;)