touch not working

Search This thread

papawil01

Oct 29, 2013
Cabanatuan City
Hi, I have an Xperia C and it's just 3 months old. To cut the story short, one moment I was using it, the next thing happened is that touch wont work at all. Hardware buttons, sound, camera, led, all working except for touch. Tried repairing via PCC and SUS but still no luck. anyone pls help me im desperate. thanks

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, I have an Xperia C and it's just 3 months old. To cut the story short, one moment I was using it, the next thing happened is that touch wont work at all. Hardware buttons, sound, camera, led, all working except for touch. Tried repairing via PCC and SUS but still no luck. anyone pls help me im desperate. thanks

download an ftf for your phone & flash it.

papawil01

Oct 29, 2013
Cabanatuan City
opps...i forgot that Xperia C uses MTK chipset

but for MTK also uses flashtool,called SP flashtool

do you tried to repair your phone by using Sony PCC ?

repair your phone means it reflash the whole firmware on your phone

ive tried repairing via PCC and SUS but it still doesnt work. do you think flashing via flashtool will work? thanks

papawil01

Oct 29, 2013
Cabanatuan City

opps...i forgot that Xperia C uses MTK chipset

but for MTK also uses flashtool,called SP flashtool

do you tried to repair your phone by using Sony PCC ?

repair your phone means it reflash the whole firmware on your phone

ive tried repairing via PCC and SUS but it still doesnt work. do you think flashing via flashtool will work? thanks

webanalysis

May 23, 2014
web analysis technology indore

dear admin
Thank you shearing for good information I think it's a hardware issue. Best thing is sending the device to Sony Repair Center.
I added it because if you want to try more ditail click here.web analysis technology indore
web analysis indore

Top Liked Posts