[FIX] Low Signals/3G only error on KItkat

Search This thread

atsimeri

Mar 13, 2012
It worked for you? Well i've seen many many f180k facing the same problem.. Over lgveit there is some kind of solution but can't understand the translation how it will work :(

Btw thank you for the share...

Yes it worked perfectly just for the 2g signal. It was nice and strong. No 3g however. Please notice that you MUST have your imei changed after the efs restore on order to assume that it did well. If your imei is unchanged then the efs restoration did not complete.

By the way I have an E975 not an F180

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app

zeexhan

Jan 14, 2014
Yes it worked perfectly just for the 2g signal. It was nice and strong. No 3g however. Please notice that you MUST have your imei changed after the efs restore on order to assume that it did well. If your imei is unchanged then the efs restoration did not complete.

By the way I have an E975 not an F180

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app

Try it with different modem i will report if i get all everything fine...

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

but i still have no signals... maybe this is because u took your backup before the problem and i took it after the problem :)

Bhai help me out i tried everything as you instructed but still no signals :/

Reactions: Zeshu

irfan834u

May 29, 2013
Hello friends me too trapped in the same issue, im not geting 2g signals after fladhing wrong rom on my f180k and tried every thing but no luck. Same as zeeshan

nnhlinh

Dec 12, 2013
Hello friends me too trapped in the same issue, im not geting 2g signals after fladhing wrong rom on my f180k and tried every thing but no luck. Same as zeeshan

Do you have IMEI backup? Flash back firmware same as time you backup IMEI, restore IMEI, restore baseband then Hard Reset, everything will fine!

noamanahmed

May 13, 2013
Only Seeing 2g Signals

Hi
I was using my F180L. I went into global roaming section and searched for networks I was clearly seeing networks 2g/3g NETWORK NAME
Then I made sum changes in settings which I dont remember and tried telenor sim.It didnot recognize telenors sim However it works on 2g Warid Sim.But now when I search for networks It only show 2g Network name.Please help
Regards
Noaman Ahmed

blindsh3ll

Feb 20, 2015
For efs or signal problem

If anyone have still the signal problem Tell me i will solve.

Come here who have Modem and efs problem

syverman

Jan 22, 2011
santiago
I have that problem I only have 2g signal and when change to 3g the phone keep searching for network for ever don't have efs bkup please help

Enviado desde mi LG-E975 mediante Tapatalk

mR_

Sep 3, 2009
Sydney
me i have e975k Australia very low signal if there is or keep searching for signal help will be appropriated thanks

bj85

Oct 26, 2013
help me please

Hello. Help me please. I had such a problem: f180l not catches network 3g. Only the original Korean gprs modem and the modem only edge of e975. What to do?:(

blindsh3ll

Feb 20, 2015
Dont worry. You just have to flash f180k official rom and after that root it
And install fx fjle explorer and its root addon after that open fx file explorer and select root and then go to /system after that open build.prob with text editor
Change this :
Quote:
ro.product.model=LG-F180K
ro.build.target_operator=KT
ro.product.locale.language=ko
ro.product.locale.region=KR
ro.build.target_country=KR

to
Quote:
ro.product.model=LG-E975
ro.build.target_operator=OPEN
ro.product.locale.language=vi
ro.product.locale.region=VN
ro.build.target_country=VN

FAISESAM

Dec 22, 2015
Service disabled ....

if anyone have still the signal problem tell me i will solve.

Come here who have modem and efs problem

dear blindsh3ll....
I am getting service disabled message on my lg korean f180s.
I have tried several stock kdz rom and tot files for f180s but the problem is still there of service disabled.
I have imei and baseband and also installed the f180s baseband but no luck.
Kindly help me plz........

Thanks

blindsh3ll

Feb 20, 2015
dear blindsh3ll....
I am getting service disabled message on my lg korean f180s.
I have tried several stock kdz rom and tot files for f180s but the problem is still there of service disabled.
I have imei and baseband and also installed the f180s baseband but no luck.
Kindly help me plz........

Thanks

Bro You just have to Flash f180s kdz
After that Go to Setting>> networks>> CDMA SUbcriptions Tap on it and just change Nv to RUIM SIM
Reboot your cellphone And Your single will be Back :)

adilziasrk

Sep 13, 2016
sir i have lg f180 network problem

If anyone have still the signal problem Tell me i will solve.

Come here who have Modem and efs problem

2g 3g signals are working only on zong network and other networks only 3g on other networks expect zong 2g not works.
but i am living in village so i need 2g signal plz any solution

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Smae problem but didn't backed up EFS before signal lost

I was running Sling 2 perfectly without any network error . Yesterday i flashed Superlite vdt and i liked that rom since it was faster than Sling. Issue i noticed was network won't work in 2G only mode and phone would not recognize network. 3G was working fine but once ill be out of 3G coverage phone will lose signals with No service or Emergency calls only . I flashed E975 h modem but it did not work. After that i flashed F180 k modem but it resulted in Service disable . Finally i restored my previous EFS backup and hurray it went fine . Very strong signals on 2G and 3G both. So if any one is facing this issue just flash your phone's respective modem and after that restore EFS . Enjoy .

Dear Ahmad bhai i am having the same problem as yours,,. but in my case i didn't backed up EFS before flashing VDT Rom.. my IMEI is fine shows same imei as my sim jacket on *06# receiving 3g signals in my city area but I live in a village so not getting any 3g signals here... this is what i have tried..
    1. Flashed KDZ 4.4.2, 4.1.2 no improvement
    2. Flashed several modems (flashing F180k gives me no signal) all thaht i could find in flashable form
    3. Tried flashing several roms CM11, 10.2, Carbon 4.4.2, tried tinybin recovery via LGNPST
    4. tried several sim card zong, warid, ufone, telenor, mobilink none works...

Please help me my mistake was that i didn't backed up my EFS when phone was working fine i too it's backup after the problem occurred...
    Right now i am on Sling 2.2.2 using my phone as a PMP... Please help me!!!1 i am waiting for your response
    If IMEI number is being shown i think no need to worry . Just make a backup of your EFS flash modem for your device i, i guess you have F180 k,and after that restore your EFS. It should work fine.Actually you need to restore EFS backup even if IMEI number is being shown.

Yes i have F180k, I did as you said but still no signal even now it does not find any network at all.. here is what i did tell me if i did anything wrong..
    1. Made an EFS back up using Freegee
    2. In recovery mode wiped cache/dlvik
    3. flashed modem of F180K for 4.4.2 Roms
    4. Reboot restored EFS partition.
    5. Rebooted after restoring EFS

Still no signal what I did wrong? can you share the modem that you flashed and how do you back up your EFS via Freegee or any other mean?? and how you flashed the modem??

I am not using VDT rom but Sling 2.2.2 can this be the problem??
    I am myself on Sling 2.2.2. Never used Fregee for EFS I'll share you Modem which i flashed and procedure for backing up EFS

WAITING....!!! Tik.... Tok... Tik... Tok.... Tik.... Tok..... :cyclops::victory::confused:
    I am still waiting Bhai !!!! :) hope you find time to share :)
    WAITING....!!! Tik.... Tok... Tik... Tok.... Tik.... Tok..... :cyclops::victory::confused:

Here you go