LineageOS 14.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Cenkay

Sep 1, 2015
Mersin
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working:
  • Boots
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • GPS

Instructions:
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot

Downloads:

My PayPal address for donations:

Source Code:

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Contributors
Cenkay, xiaobai112220
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-10-12
Last Updated 2017-10-13

Downloaded and synchronized, but I have stupid question:
I did .build/envsetup.sh and in lunch menu I can't see chiron to build, what did I wrong?

Em, I think somewhat I missed adding chiron project to my env.... and don't remember how to do it

Hi,

In the device folder add a file and call it "vendorsetup.sh".
Open it and add this : "add_lunch_combo cm_chiron-userdebug".

Then do a . build/envsetup.sh again... it should now list the Chiron.

Or even more simple : just "brunch chiron" should do it with no lunch, provided you installed schedtools.

Regards.

Mar 3, 2016
Flash Error

I am trying to flash but I am getting an error TWRP
everything is good until.

checking for TZ Version TZ.BF.4.0.6-00130
assert failed: xiaomi.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.4.0.6-00130")=="1"
updater process ended with ERROR 7

Thanks

skypezero

Jul 31, 2010
Thank you very much for the rom. Everything seems fine except Bluetooth does connected but no sound on any device I've tried. Any fix?

Mar 3, 2016
You're trying to flash it over global rom. You need to flash chinese rom then flash it.

I flashed the Chinese ROM and then wiped and tried to flash Lineage and still get the same error.

checking for TZ Version TZ.BF.4.0.6-00130
assert failed: xiaomi.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.4.0.6-00130")=="1"
updater process ended with ERROR 7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working:
    • Boots
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • GPS

Instructions:
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads:

My PayPal address for donations:

Source Code:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Contributors
    Cenkay, xiaobai112220
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-10-12
    Last Updated 2017-10-13
    LOS just merged January security patch, so here goes!
    I've since moved to using hondajohn88's repo entirely, only adapting them to LOS/MoKee as needed - I've put my fork up at my GitHub profile.
    The movement means a bunch more fixes have been integrated, the most noticeable being LED no longer flashes quickly when charging (now it's constantly lit).
    I've also made an experimental build that supports OMS from LineageOMS/LineageSubstratum sources, so people using Substratum extensively can give it a whirl.

Non-OMS: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673791459329073510
    OMS: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620778590
    Emergency edit: WiFi broke, probably because of the vendor change. I'll see if I can fix that independently.
    Welp, I derped with the last build - fixed and updated links. Lesson learnt, always clean before building :p

Great news for people still watching this - with extensive help from @hondajohn88 (the maintainer of XenonHD for our device), I was able to make a build that incorporates more of his fixes, including for proximity sensor (which many have been waiting for a fix), so it's functionally on par with XenonHD.
    Here goes:
    AFH (recommended): https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620776115
    Baidu Netdisk (for certain Chinese users): https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hskxx68
    BT audio - fixed and tested working for both music and calls.
    Notification light blinking too fast for 3rd-party devices - partially fixed, you'll need to enable custom notification light values in Settings > Notifications > gear icon > Notification light > Use custom values, then add your app using the "+" in upper right corner.
    Screen dimming too fast - fixed, screen will dim after 5 seconds, returns to bright after 2 seconds.
    Proximity sensor - fixed and tested working in calls.
    Again, this is all thanks to @hondajohn88 - go spam his Thanks button! :)
    Small differences from vanilla LOS for your reference:
    Reverted the lockscreen fonts to Lollipop looks as demo'd here.
    Removed weather apps, cLock (LockClock) and basic Daydream screensavers at compile time.
    Recolored DeskClock (since I can't seem to theme it with Substratum).
    We almost have official LOS 14.1. There are just a couple of things that have to get merged, but they are getting ready to ship Chiron and Sagit. Awesome!

Once this commit is merged, the official builds will start rolling out: https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/206529/

Thanks to all you devs and overall eager people for making this happen! :victory:

Great to hear.

With a finalized LOS tree we can also roll out MoKee, RR, SudaMod, DU, etc. with very minimal modifications - I might still do/release some of those builds for a while until their official builds rebase their code.
    OMS is also a factor, as LOS14.1 isn't gonna support it anytime soon, so I could still put out OMS builds.

But as some of you already know, john, Arasthel and co. are making great progress on Oreo already, and LOS15.1 could be here before I can make a build off the official tree, which means I can finally withdraw from this for a while :) Let's just be patient and hope for the best.

Sent from Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 @ LineageOS 14.1
    We almost have official LOS 14.1. There are just a couple of things that have to get merged, but they are getting ready to ship Chiron and Sagit. Awesome!

Once this commit is merged, the official builds will start rolling out: https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/206529/

Thanks to all you devs and overall eager people for making this happen! :victory: