---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

texas83

Jan 22, 2008
Dallas, TX
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
My only request is that you post up downloadable blackened icons to use with GoLauncher! I don't like touchwiz and the Gmail and browser icons show up as stock colored when using 3rd party launcher. I tried to google for some icons but they all look weird. Thanks again awesome work!

Sent from my Awesome Galaxy SII

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
My only request is that you post up downloadable blackened icons to use with GoLauncher! I don't like touchwiz and the Gmail and browser icons show up as stock colored when using 3rd party launcher. I tried to google for some icons but they all look weird. Thanks again awesome work!

Sent from my Awesome Galaxy SII

Would love to see this as well cause I'm a go launcher fiend ever since calk included with his rom!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
Would love to see this as well cause I'm a go launcher fiend ever since calk included with his rom!!!

Yeah that was a miss quote.. I'm all over the icons. I'm talking about a themed go launcher setting pop up to go with this bad ass theme. Every time I hit settings I see the ugly unthemed go launcher menu. Naw mean. Edit not settings but the menu lol

KelvCast

Aug 22, 2010
I'm about to update now see what happens. There shouldn't be any problems all Calk did was add a feature or two. Still an EL29 ROM

Reactions: cjwaggsrx8

KelvCast

Aug 22, 2010
I take it back, skip to next song with volume rocker doesn't work. Everything else works fine though, will wait for update

D

Deleted member 2915683

updated on calks 2.8.1 base.. I dont think the volume rocker mod will work because it is built into the framework and the framework in this theme uses the framework from maddoggin's lockscreen mod so the lockscreen mod will work

Reactions: cjwaggsrx8

luda132

Jan 14, 2012
New at this

I just got my epic touch.. What download do I start off with first to get this ROM. thanks for the help. If you cant tell I'm new at this.

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
Thanks banks working flawlessly again!!! Expect that donation soon as I remember my pay pal login lol:)

D

Deleted member 2915683

Lol thanks... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts