Moko or Poetic cases in the UK?

Search This thread

srk23

Jun 22, 2007
I would really like to get a very slim/discrete case for my prime - something like the Moko or Poetic. I can't find a stockist for either of these in the UK. Anyone in the UK have a decent slim case for their prime or know anywhere that stocks them? Thanks!

Tomlilley

Apr 9, 2011
I'm waiting for this too. You would've thought a fairly generic Chinese made case would be readily available.

srk23

Jun 22, 2007
To answer my own question, Amazon now have this case on their UK site, which I have just received. Comes from the US, so delivery was a bit slow, but the price is great and the case seems very good quality.

Essentially it looks the same as the poetic case, all ports and camera are accessible, and the bezel is not covered. All in, I am very pleased with it.

compost55

Oct 15, 2010
Thanks for the heads-up. I ordered one of the Great Shield cases from amazon.co.uk and I am very pleased with it. The UK price had been increased to £17.99, but it is still worth the money.

Amazon list this as being supplied by an american company, but fulfilled by Amazon. Ordered on 19th Feb and delivetred on 21st Feb on the super saver free delivery.

jellum81

Apr 20, 2011
Copenhagen
Anyone willing to buy this for me, then send it to Denmark? Will pay for the shipping ofc. :)

EDIT: The reason I need a little help with this one is, that amazon won't deliver this item to Denmark :(

Last edited:

juvenile43

Jan 8, 2009
Bay City, MI
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
Yeah i probly could I wanna order one too so i could just order 2. But not till this weekend or Friday when I get my paycheck. What's shipping gonna cost from the US though u might be better getting it from somewhere on ur side of the ocean

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk