C6843 (Brazil) 14.3.A.0.681 yet?

Search This thread

dbolivar

Nov 24, 2012
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Anyone from Brazil got the KitKat update for our C6843 yet? I've checked a few days ago, from the last version (14.2.A.1.136), with locked bootloader and unrooted, and nothing. Now I don't want to reflash my phone again just to check. If it's already available, I'll create an FTF for you. Thanks.

Reactions: jdeiro

acr2d

Mar 9, 2009
update

I contact Sony and they said that its coming, should take a little more days.

Anyway because of ex sd card limitations i maybe give up and dont install it.

Reactions: jdeiro and dbolivar

dbolivar

Nov 24, 2012
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Thanks, and I agree with you, this firmware has some issues, maybe in the next release Sony will make it right. In the meantime we can use monx (if you like stock and don't mind losing digital TV), which has some nice added features and remove this external SD card limitation, or a CM11-based firmware. I'm personally using Carbon Rom and I'm loving it.

Reactions: jdeiro and acr2d

dbolivar

Nov 24, 2012
Sao Paulo, Brazil
14.3.A.0.757?

Fala galera... Anybody got the newest 14.3.A.0.757 update for the C6843? Last time I checked, a couple of days ago, not even the first KK release (14.3.A.0.681) was available, and I'm getting tired of flashing stock + relocking bootloader just to check if Sony cares about us Brazilian users (so far it seems they don't give a sh*t).

If the update is available let me know, and I'll create an FTF here.

jdeiro

Oct 3, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
It is finally out! I'm downloading the 757 update through OTA right now.

It took some time, but at least we're going straight to the latest version!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    update

Thanks, and I agree with you, this firmware has some issues, maybe in the next release Sony will make it right. In the meantime we can use monx (if you like stock and don't mind losing digital TV), which has some nice added features and remove this external SD card limitation, or a CM11-based firmware. I'm personally using Carbon Rom and I'm loving it.
    Anyone from Brazil got the KitKat update for our C6843 yet? I've checked a few days ago, from the last version (14.2.A.1.136), with locked bootloader and unrooted, and nothing. Now I don't want to reflash my phone again just to check. If it's already available, I'll create an FTF for you. Thanks.
    I've been checking daily through OTA and the PC Companion and still not a sign.