Help i have bricked my phone and dont know what to do to fix it

Search This thread

Lord Kelly

Jan 11, 2014
HI . I am new to this .

I rooted my lg g2 and installed twrp on the phone and tried to install custom rom. this i where it went wrong.

i have lost twrp recovery not on phone any more .

phone when switched on goes to black screen with fastboot mod ready txt, i can access firmware update and do the lg firmware update with stock rom but drops off at 49% , i have changed port to no41 but still hangs and fails at 49%.

i don't know what to do to install all this to get it working again , please help me guy n girls .

4rsenal

Aug 13, 2013
HI . I am new to this .

I rooted my lg g2 and installed twrp on the phone and tried to install custom rom. this i where it went wrong.

i have lost twrp recovery not on phone any more .

phone when switched on goes to black screen with fastboot mod ready txt, i can access firmware update and do the lg firmware update with stock rom but drops off at 49% , i have changed port to no41 but still hangs and fails at 49%.

i don't know what to do to install all this to get it working again , please help me guy n girls .

I had the same problem...

1. So first you have to turn the phone completely off.
2. Then hold down the volume down+power until the LG logo is shown, let go and then immediately hold down same buttons.
3. This will bring you to a reset screen. Go through the reset process
4. This will bring you to the recovery
5. I installed a backup or try installing a rom you have on the phone

If any questions just ask. I know how stressful this could be

Lord Kelly

Jan 11, 2014
I had the same problem...

1. So first you have to turn the phone completely off.
2. Then hold down the volume down+power until the LG logo is shown, let go and then immediately hold down same buttons.
3. This will bring you to a reset screen. Go through the reset process
4. This will bring you to the recovery
5. I installed a backup or try installing a rom you have on the phone

If any questions just ask. I know how stressful this could be

I have tried this and I get the factory hard reset white screen and I press power + power again and restarts but goes straight to black screen again with the following

[800] fastboot mode started
[850] udc_start ()

I am stuck with no ideas what to do.

4rsenal

Aug 13, 2013
When you are unbricking it through the method that didn't work for you there is a KDZ Emergency mode that you can check. When I had the same problem as you did I just did the method that I posted above. Not sure what will happen if you do use the KDZ method.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have tried this and I get the factory hard reset white screen and I press power + power again and restarts but goes straight to black screen again with the following

[800] fastboot mode started
    [850] udc_start ()

I am stuck with no ideas what to do.

KDZ emergency mode?