Mobile Data connection Error

Search This thread

Srinivasa.ct

Jan 2, 2013
Bangalore
Hi Friends, I've not rooted my mobile n using my stock rom. All of a sudden I've noticed that the mobile data icon is not appearing n I'm unable to connect to network (Both the SIM Card) though I've activated the mobile data. I've working data plan n verified all the basic settings. Looks everything Ok. But no icon and no data available. Please guide me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
Hi Friends, I've not rooted my mobile n using my stock rom. All of a sudden I've noticed that the mobile data icon is not appearing n I'm unable to connect to network (Both the SIM Card) though I've activated the mobile data. I've working data plan n verified all the basic settings. Looks everything Ok. But no icon and no data available. Please guide me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Do contact your service provider for net settings (APN and all).. Save them... Switch off.. Remove sim...wait for like 60secs... then reinsert..reboot...try if this works for u.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

shanbhagatul

Nov 28, 2013
Margao
i think there was a problem in updating your phone? have you upgraded it to 4.2.2? 4.2.2 has many bugs on the phone

Srinivasa.ct

Jan 2, 2013
Bangalore
Hi All, thanks for your inputs. I just got a sms from my service provider starting there is a latency in mobile data network. :eek:. The thread can be closed.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk