[Theme ] Theme your systemui.apk step by step yourself for every rom

Search This thread

asc1977

Apr 15, 2012
Schwetzingen
7e11b992ce9e6d6602adc592e9d76c0e.jpg

Proudly present theming your statusbar and toggles step by step yourself
working on all Lollipop roms based on stock Samsung Touchwiz rom for Galaxy Note3 and Note4

Don´t use my files for your work without my permission !!!

My pleasures:
Please report me on which rom you flashed from which post and it works or not that i can update OP
Please promote in the thread of your rom this thread that everybody can profit

How to:

DON´T FLASH ON STATUSBARS WHICH COMING FROM THREAD ASC1977´S STATUSBARS !!!
THIS WILL ERASE YOUR STATUSBAR !!!

Choose icon what you want to change and flash zip file in recovery. After reboot your systemui.apk was changed and your phone
looks new like you want. You can flash step by step and change what you want to you have the theme you want createt by yourself. After
flashing on your Internal-SD is a folder createt called ASC1977-backup in which is a restore file. With this file you can restore your last step
with flashing this file in recovery or you can flash your stock systemui.apk from rom and everything is like the day you installed rom.
For some roms i put a flashable stock systemui.apk and some variations in this thread because some want wifi and signal on left side but the rom didnt
have so you can flash this systemui.apk from me as base.

I wish you a happy theming !!!

Content:

Flashable theme icons for Note3 based roms
Flashable theme icons for Note4 based roms
Flashable systemui.apk for different roms

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7e11b992ce9e6d6602adc592e9d76c0e.jpg

Proudly present theming your statusbar and toggles step by step yourself
    working on all Lollipop roms based on stock Samsung Touchwiz rom for Galaxy Note3 and Note4

Don´t use my files for your work without my permission !!!

My pleasures:
    Please report me on which rom you flashed from which post and it works or not that i can update OP
    Please promote in the thread of your rom this thread that everybody can profit

How to:

DON´T FLASH ON STATUSBARS WHICH COMING FROM THREAD ASC1977´S STATUSBARS !!!
    THIS WILL ERASE YOUR STATUSBAR !!!

Choose icon what you want to change and flash zip file in recovery. After reboot your systemui.apk was changed and your phone
    looks new like you want. You can flash step by step and change what you want to you have the theme you want createt by yourself. After
    flashing on your Internal-SD is a folder createt called ASC1977-backup in which is a restore file. With this file you can restore your last step
    with flashing this file in recovery or you can flash your stock systemui.apk from rom and everything is like the day you installed rom.
    For some roms i put a flashable stock systemui.apk and some variations in this thread because some want wifi and signal on left side but the rom didnt
    have so you can flash this systemui.apk from me as base.

I wish you a happy theming !!!

Content:

Flashable theme icons for Note3 based roms
    Flashable theme icons for Note4 based roms
    Flashable systemui.apk for different roms