usb otg on galaxy tab 3 7.0

Search This thread

goldenx86

Apr 3, 2014
Guys, I've found a t210 user (from official Samsung suppor here in Argentina) twho says otg works perfectly on it, next week I'm going to have a look at it. It's on stock 4.1.2.
What should I look at to help have a patch or something?

HanZie82

STOP asking for OTG support. It will NOT make it go faster. :mad:
This device was shipped WHTOUT OTG support so just get a better device if you need it that bad.

@BinaryDroid Any link to forum where this is exclusivly discussed?
If not maybe good idea to have some, XDA members can then collaborate on it (make it easier/faster).
Anyway thanks in advance anyway for your efforts!!!

M4ti

May 1, 2008
Hi guys, I went through the post and wanted to ask this just to confirm once for all. My device is:
Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110 4.2.2 JDQ39.T110XXUANI7
Can I get a OTG microUSB 2.0 keyboard working on it?

Thx in advance.

mohdshahabalam

May 5, 2016
Hi,
Any update on OTG support of SM T211.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Not working yet, but I am working on it now. All wiring is correct internally but the otg phy driver defaults to dock mode. Omce I patch it you will lose dock mode but gain otg.

Hi,
Any update on OTG support of SM T211.

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
The last time BinaryDroid posted on XDA was on this thread back in 2014......I think it's fair to say that it is unlikely any further development of usb otg has taken place since then as this thread would have been updated if there had been....
I've owned and regularly used 4 Samsung devices, 2 of which didn't have otg support. It's something you learn to live without or you buy another device that does have official support.....

http://i.imgur.com/rVnFwJM.jpg

Reactions: Droehnemeier

kooolboy

Nov 25, 2014
Hi

Any progress? I saw some other xda developers are working on these too. Maybe you can collaborate. Bringing drivers, settings, build.prop etc. from tab 3 8" may help too.

acursedimmortal

Feb 7, 2017
I think it's dead in the water. I would love to get otp working on this tablet since I have two of them (unfortunately). While I can always use my samsung galaxy s5 to work, I much rather have a bigger screen.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not working yet, but I am working on it now. All wiring is correct internally but the otg phy driver defaults to dock mode. Omce I patch it you will lose dock mode but gain otg.
    ............???????

friend Have you became the test? .. while I follow this thread and I see no solution
    is there any way to use usb otg on galaxy tab 3 7.0
    i am limited to 8 thanks a day [really?]
    so........THANKS !!!!!!.........[HAH ! , that makes 9] :laugh::good:

No problem, I should have it fully going in the next week or so as time permits me. USB OTG is pretty much a requirement for my final goals and i doubt anyone will miss the dock feature. So far my kernel recognizes devices via lsusb and prints vendor info but it might need changes in the rom as well which im gonna tackle now.
    The last time BinaryDroid posted on XDA was on this thread back in 2014......I think it's fair to say that it is unlikely any further development of usb otg has taken place since then as this thread would have been updated if there had been....
    I've owned and regularly used 4 Samsung devices, 2 of which didn't have otg support. It's something you learn to live without or you buy another device that does have official support.....

http://i.imgur.com/rVnFwJM.jpg