Stock Firmware 4.1.B.1.13 + ROOT+BUSYBOX [31/1/13] without bloatware!!

Would you like to make a version without bloatwares?

• Yes, why not?

Votes: 130 94.9%
  • No, Thanks !

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

dadierv17

Oct 2, 2012
San José
Hello friends I will first introduce myself my name is Dadier and I'm from Costa Rica I am an engineering student, in August last year I bought my first android slowly I was involved in developing it, rooting, modify and improve the performance of my phone now with the help of everyone here in the forum I bring the stock firmware in version 4.1.B.1.13 sony + root

improvements are actually not many visual changes hopefully not be disappointed as it is actually .587.2, several sources improved wifi and signal wcdma / gsm hopefully use it and if not there is no problem

Flashing Instructions
1. Go to CMW apply a Factory reset
2. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache
3. Install zip from SD
4. Wipe dalvik-cache
5. reboot

Downloads: Google Drive

NEW version! without bloatware! (recomended)
Google Drive

NO MIRRORS for now is only that link more servers soon

PS: tested on several kernels designed for 587 and it worked perfectly

Based on the vodafone version (I think the only one that has been released) thank the community and all who in turn helped me learn all this android thanks!

banuhegu.jpg
a6ypapu9.jpg

Note: My cell phone is with the BL open, if someone could test it with the closed BL would greatly appreciate it

Credits: zbanghy0ne, CTCaer , Knight47, ThilinaC, zxp, BBangSik

Attention developers: If you want to use this as a base for your rom's do it, but please put me in the credits :good:

Last edited:

XqepX

Feb 22, 2012
AW: Stock Firmware 4.1.B.1.13 + ROOT+BUSYBOX [24/1/13]

The ROM is smooth and lagfree?

nightwing_sw

Dec 27, 2011
The rom is good but what's with the four empty squares? how can you get those out? tnx waiting for your reply on this....

nightwing_sw

Dec 27, 2011
tnx... i will try it again. Ill feedback later.

edit: It worked only when i changed the home.apk. i think the problem is within the home.apk. I added homeadd.apk and homepreferrences.apk too and it worked for me.

Last edited:

jader13254

May 25, 2012
Hamburg
AW: Stock Firmware 4.1.B.1.13 + ROOT+BUSYBOX [24/1/13]

Some stuff from vodafone is set in /system/etc/customisation ;)

dadierv17

Oct 2, 2012
San José
Re: Stock Firmware 4.1.B.1.13 + ROOT+BUSYBOX [24/1/13]

tnx... i will try it again. Ill feedback later.

edit: It worked only when i changed the home.apk. i think the problem is within the home.apk. I added homeadd.apk and homepreferrences.apk too and it worked for me.

Ok i will fix that thanx

Enviado desde mi ST18i usando Tapatalk 2

dadierv17

Oct 2, 2012
San José
new version without bloatware!

NOTE: if you have problems with some empty squares just deleted like if you are deleting an app :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends I will first introduce myself my name is Dadier and I'm from Costa Rica I am an engineering student, in August last year I bought my first android slowly I was involved in developing it, rooting, modify and improve the performance of my phone now with the help of everyone here in the forum I bring the stock firmware in version 4.1.B.1.13 sony + root

improvements are actually not many visual changes hopefully not be disappointed as it is actually .587.2, several sources improved wifi and signal wcdma / gsm hopefully use it and if not there is no problem

Flashing Instructions
    1. Go to CMW apply a Factory reset
    2. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache
    3. Install zip from SD
    4. Wipe dalvik-cache
    5. reboot

Downloads: Google Drive

NEW version! without bloatware! (recomended)
    Google Drive

NO MIRRORS for now is only that link more servers soon

PS: tested on several kernels designed for 587 and it worked perfectly

Based on the vodafone version (I think the only one that has been released) thank the community and all who in turn helped me learn all this android thanks!

banuhegu.jpg
    a6ypapu9.jpg

Note: My cell phone is with the BL open, if someone could test it with the closed BL would greatly appreciate it

Credits: zbanghy0ne, CTCaer , Knight47, ThilinaC, zxp, BBangSik

Attention developers: If you want to use this as a base for your rom's do it, but please put me in the credits :good:
    Re: Stock Firmware 4.1.B.1.13 + ROOT+BUSYBOX [24/1/13]

New link!!! The last one have some bugs! And i added a file manager
    new link updated :)
    Um, anyone know how to convert the flashable 4.1.B.1.13 zip ROM to an ftf file? I can't for the life of me find reliable info anywhere. Can it even be done?

here :good: this is the original vodafone ftf file