DPI in Resurrection Remix

Search This thread

waleedhasank

Mar 9, 2013
Okay so this question might have been asked already but I couldn't find it. I'm not trying to spam. I really like the resurrection remix ROM because of all those cool features but the problem is that this rom's dpi bothers me. I've tried changing it by editing it from the buildprop. It changed the dpi but even after changing the dpi it doesn't look the same as other roms (like carbon and others). Can anyone help me with this ?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

RIPPER

Sep 5, 2012
From Heavens
Okay so this question might have been asked already but I couldn't find it. I'm not trying to spam. I really like the resurrection remix ROM because of all those cool features but the problem is that this rom's dpi bothers me. I've tried changing it by editing it from the buildprop. It changed the dpi but even after changing the dpi it doesn't look the same as other roms (like carbon and others). Can anyone help me with this ?

What ur looking for after changing DPI?

Reactions: waleedhasank

waleedhasank

Mar 9, 2013
I mean it doesn't look the same as Carbon and other roms even after changing the DPI ! I want it to look as other roms do

RIPPER

Sep 5, 2012
From Heavens
Check it out

Attachments

• 1400060088391.jpg
    1400060088391.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 322
Reactions: waleedhasank

RIPPER

Sep 5, 2012
From Heavens
Owh So the problem's with Nova launcher ? Is there any way that I can use Nova on this ROM and look like this ?

U require NOVA PRIME for this (Paid Version) there u can change icon size etc.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

U require NOVA PRIME for this (Paid Version) there u can change icon size etc.

I am using RR ROm for 4 months so I have little idea:victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What ur looking for after changing DPI?
    I mean it doesn't look the same as Carbon and other roms even after changing the DPI ! I want it to look as other roms do

It does buddy..which launcher u using nova or Trebulet?
    Check it out

I want this ROM to look like this !

Use trebulet launcher from setting and change DPI to 200